Michael O’Halloran claims Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha lacks communication skills...

I agree with this. Players on loan should be available for every game

I think he played against us before and IMHO, while it is good that our loanees take points off our rivals, I don't want them to take points off us. Right now St. Johnstone look rather capable.

Edited by der Berliner

It may be bullshit but we can't deny it fits in with performances on the park. Lack of communication was what we were saying last season that it looked like the players had no idea what they were doing. Even this season if we play the forward press then it only lasts about 20 minutes. If you look to the south side they are virtually pressing for most of the game. No smoke without fire and straight from the horses mouth spring to mind. He is speaking from within rejection of course.

The players seem to know what to do very clearly, because as you said, they do it very well for bursts. The problem is in keeping it going. Maybe MOH isn't smart enough to understand, and maybe that's why he's away. Either way, I don't think I'll spend a single second more thinking about what MOH thinks. He had his chance and blew it.

While i'm a shade irritated with the sniping of O'Halloran I would guess he might be saying little or nothing if Pedro hadn't commented first. That invites a response. And to still be fair to Pedro as well he didn't just come up with this uninvited he was being questioned about O'Halloran and gave a brutally frank but perhaps not well thought out response in the circumstances.

And O'Halloran should have thought twice about taking a dig at what is effectively his boss. The club still owns his ass for the next 3 years.

While i'm a shade irritated with the sniping of O'Halloran I would guess he might be saying little or nothing if Pedro hadn't commented first. That invites a response. And to still be fair to Pedro as well he didn't just come up with this uninvited he was being questioned about O'Halloran and gave a brutally frank but perhaps not well thought out response in the circumstances.

And O'Halloran should have thought twice about taking a dig at what is effectively his boss. The club still owns his ass for the next 3 years.

Always beware of burning your bridges comes to mind. Personally I don't think a new manager would take him back either he is just not rangers type of player unless we adopt Ally type tactics of sitting back and letting our opponents play. One disappointing thing is that managers don't tell players they are not welcome anymore. That seems to be a Rangers thing as McCulloch and the rest who left before Warburton said the same.

Always beware of burning your bridges comes to mind. Personally I don't think a new manager would take him back either he is just not rangers type of player unless we adopt Ally type tactics of sitting back and letting our opponents play. One disappointing thing is that managers don't tell players they are not welcome anymore. That seems to be a Rangers thing as McCulloch and the rest who left before Warburton said the same.

I feel if I were in that situation they wouldn't need to tell me I would simply know it. Not being in the team is a big clue but the reality is anybody who works hard and excels can get into the team. Patently he wasn't doing enough to get into the team and even after being disciplined earlier in the tenure of Pedro still didn't smarten up.

Reading between the lines he may be indisciplined and so far that looks to be a character flaw Pedro wont tolerate from someone who isn't even performing. He's a big fish in a small pond at SJ and maybe that's what's best for him.

Listening to Clyde SSB last night was interesting - Chris Miller?? (St J Player) was on & talking about MOH. Pretty much all the talk was about how wrong it was of PC to make those type of comments, nothing wrong with MOH's!!!

They completely ignored the fact that 3 Rangers managers didn't play him - including the manager that signed him.

Stated that he didn't get a decent run of games, but didn't discuss WHY that was the case

Seemed to ignore that fact that journo's ask specific questions & can be quite relentless until they get an answer - PC didn't just randomly comment on MOH's position at the club.

Essentially PC=Bad, MOH=Good......