Pedro, a man with dignity. Rangers v Dundee preview.

Glad to have domestic footy back, feels like an age. Unfortunately Im in flight so wont get to see results until tomorrow. But I'll be expecting to see 3 points on arrival, its a must. Squad should be fresh with minimal internationals going away (if any??).

Hope Neil McCann gets a good reception all the same.

They got one bit wrong though...

It was thee worst result in our history! No buttering up, no excuses, no pre-season keech type of excuses, we might not have progressed to the league stages but that result was the worst in Rangers history without a shadow of doubt.

Dundee FC is not subject to personal opinion. In fact, the way they write is is a neutral and objective as it gets.

I expect 3 points, but I think it'll be tough: McCann has them playing well and the stats suggest they have been very unlucky with their results thus far - I can see that correcting itself against us...

it was put to Steven Thomson on the wireless that Dundee's results weren't justified because they were playing so well. He said that the game he saw them playing they created virtually nothing. So away and bile yer heid Rousseau......we'll slaughter them.....you heard it here first !