The Rangers Observer - Lawwell wrote to SFA in July demanding further action against

Lawwell is a sneaky snake with friends in high places, which is why you'll not see Celtc getting into any bother for re-employing Torbett, amongst other cover ups and sexual assaults.

Doesn't help when our board are so quiet and our supporters can barely agree on anything. Be better if we stood together against the slime but I won't hold my breath for that either.

The child abuse investigation is different this time. Governments are involved

As I said before re this in a jocular way:- Reverend Ian Paisley with his grandson not wanting a nice bed-time story,but a bad one was told "Okay then, once upon a time there were two catholics but now there are FU****g millions" could be the answer::devil::fingers:

HMRC were involved with our tax situation. John Reid had his fingers in that pie.

Don't underestimate the influence of the scum. They are everywhere and want us to become an insignificance.

It's up to us to ensure they don't get their way then isn't it?

I wonder how many bears voted for the likes of Reid, McConnell, Wilson etc at elections. Utter stupidity if they did.

You'd be hard pushed to find a handful of MP/MSPs who like Rangers.

What's the saying, "We were in the pub while they were in the library.".

There was a poll last December of 129 MSPs, all asked their favourite band, colour, football team, film, ...... etc. Only one of 129 said Rangers, Tory MSP, Murdo Fraser. Thirteen MSPs claimed to support Partick Thistle.

There was a poll last December of 129 MSPs, all asked their favourite band, colour, football team, film, ...... etc. Only one of 129 said Rangers, Tory MSP, Murdo Fraser. Thirteen MSPs claimed to support Partick Thistle.

Aye I'm sure they do support Partick Thistle. Maybe the surnames will be a clue to who they really support

Edited by RANGERRAB

I've said it before - if that is true, then this anomaly must be investigated as either a) the Scottish Government is failing because it does not represent a cross section of Scottish society or b) there is institutionalised sectarianism at play.