The Rangers Observer - Lawwell wrote to SFA in July demanding further action against

What I took as interesting while listening to the radio on Saturday was where it was stated that the SPFL committee voted unanimously to call for an investigation. The committee included our guy Stewart Robertson.

I can only think the question was - an investigation into the SFA - and not - an investigation into Rangers.

What I took as interesting while listening to the radio on Saturday was where it was stated that the SPFL committee voted unanimously to call for an investigation. The committee included our guy Stewart Robertson.

I can only think the question was - an investigation into the SFA - and not - an investigation into Rangers.

Rangers should be pushing for this. Why only rangers punished for ebts why illegaly punuished.

Rangers need to stop being a punchbag or this will never stop.

Was thinking this over the weekend. However what do we do to actually stop this constant sniping and attacks on the club? A statement from Dave King may be a starting point, but as we have seen in the past, this will be held up to ridicule by the MSM. Their no stupid, they can see the way that the wind blows in Scotland and you can be sure that they are going to carry out their master's wishes and go in the same direction as the wind. The only thing that will hurt them (and Scottish football) is a total boycott of the press and other clubs. When I lived in Scotland there was nothing better than being part of the RSC's and going to away matches, so I understand that to give up that tradition would be an incredibly difficult thing to do. However, we as a club single handedly provided for the financial well being of every lower division club during the journey by paying massively inflated ticket prices to go and watch the most horrible football imaginable (twice per season). The thanks we get for that is 42 clubs support (allegedly) for Lawwell's demands for a further investigation. Further, I would employ private investigators to look into tax submissions for every senior person employed within Celtic and the SPFL over the EBT period. Finally, we need to get some serious Public Relations team on-board. Someone like Bell Pottinger or the like, who are not afraid of using the dark arts to stir up the brown stuff. I don't know if the RFF was ever fully utilised but if we were ever in a fight, that fight is now.

Edited by Davie P

I remember reading this, surely there should be a re-think.

No, I don't see why our money should be used for this.

The SPFL, SFA and tax courts have concluded the issue. All RFC need to do is reiterate this and highlight any hypocrisy. They don't need our money for that.