In case you were in any doubt about the BBC

At some point other teams will refuse to go there to play until uefa punish them properly.

Other teams have had stands closed for less. It is incredible how they can continue to get away with it - they are made of Kevlar.

PSG popped their bubble big time tonight. Here's hoping for zero points and a minus 25 goal difference after 6 games.

The true state of Scottish football sadly. Even with a free run at the CL for 5 years, they are nowhere.

I enjoyed that tonight. First time I have watched one of their games for years. PSG hardly got out of second gear and still won easily. I wish they had a harder game than Ross County at home on Saturday because they were given the total runaround tonight

PSG popped their bubble big time tonight. Here's hoping for zero points and a minus 25 goal difference after 6 games.

The true state of Scottish football sadly. Even with a free run at the CL for 5 years, they are nowhere.

Ironic.. I asked sky bet for request a bet for that exact scenario.. buggers wouldn't give me it

Well apparently there was a story in daily rabble during the past week which I didn't look at but was predicting that the yahoos could take them at home. A bit like saying I could kick Mike Tysons ass because the fight is in my own garden.

Now wondering what the response to this hammering will be. With more hammerings to come.