In case you were in any doubt about the BBC

Lloyd Cross winds the up rotten on Twitter. He has to change account every second day because he gets reported all the time!

I think I lost a few IQ points listening to that and had nightmarish visions of trying to watch a game with a grunting pest like that anywhere near me.

John Hartson having a go at Neymar for not shaking Ralston's hand after the game.... saying he hated it as a player. He's taking an absolute roasting given his previous for booting team-mates in the face

Didn't the player laugh in Neymar's face during the game? Always the victim.

Didn't the player laugh in Neymar's face during the game? Always the victim.

He freely admitted that he was giving Neymar non stop verbal throughout the game but didn't offer an example of what that verbal was. So given we don't know what it was no one can criticise Neymar for refusing a handshake. Keep in mind that Zidane launched a headbutt at a player for 'verbal' he considered over the top so it may be the case that the refusal of a handshake was minimal in comparison to what he took during that game.

He freely admitted that he was giving Neymar non stop verbal throughout the game but didn't offer an example of what that verbal was. So given we don't know what it was no one can criticise Neymar for refusing a handshake. Keep in mind that Zidane launched a headbutt at a player for 'verbal' he considered over the top so it may be the case that the refusal of a handshake was minimal in comparison to what he took during that game.

Agreed. Its that whole victimhood again.

And deflection from an absolute tonking, again, in European competition.

Edited by craig

Words of non wisdom from the Welsh prophet. I should be taking over his column because I knew they were on to a hiding and he didn't.

Apparently now that some actual reality has seeped through they're looking to take 6 points from Anderlecht and 1 from Bayern to give them post Xmas Euro football. I presume Anderlecht have different views on that.