[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Why would a work in progress be enlisting failures from cardiff on loan,there is no progress nothing.

DJ is only 21. I thought he did quite well tonight.

FWIW I think Lee Wallace has regressed. Pedro may soon need to make a decision on him & Kenny Miller.

I saw Alves in some game on the telly in the summer and commented tentatively on here that he reminded me of Konterman. No one agreed.

OK he tried to play offside for the goal & it didn't work. But where was Tav?

Do you want to bring back Kiernan ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Suggestions Alves can't defend are ludicrous. You organise and defend as a team. First goal was a poor wall. The goalie organises walls. Second was poor defending on our left and then no cover on right. You can argue central defenders should cut out the cross ball but I'm afraid tabernier was caught short yet again. It's not rocket science.

I saw Alves in some game on the telly in the summer and commented tentatively on here that he reminded me of Konterman. No one agreed.

I never knew much about him to comment earlier but I have not been impressed up until now and I can see that Konterman thought of mind.

Suggestions Alves can't defend are ludicrous. You organise and defend as a team. First goal was a poor wall. The goalie organises walls. Second was poor defending on our left and then no cover on right. You can argue central defenders should cut out the cross ball but I'm afraid tabernier was caught short yet again. It's not rocket science.

A goalkeeper cannot stop people turning their backs in a wall. Tav may not have been brilliant at the 2nd goal but their were 2 players totally free. he cannot mark 2 at a time.

Drop Kenny Miller & there will be an immediate improvement.

That may sound harsh but that's my opinion after watching a few games this season.

And Lee Wallace needs to up his game too. My first impressions of DJ is he looks a far better player