[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Not a bad first half.

We've competed well and matched the energy of Thistle and scored a great opener through Morelos.

Unfortunately, we much as we've been the better team we've been a wee bit wasteful at key moments which means we've not added to our lead. Still a long way to go in this game!

We need to get el buffaloes up on a longer contract rapidly. He's no flash in the pan and I wouldn't put it past him to score at least one in every game we play as the team further gels.

Must be worth £100m by now!:D...................using the BHEAST values

The first half was such an exciting game. I've no idea how Thistle haven't won a game yet. Their play and movement is better than anyone else we've played this season, and they are working so hard. I wonder if both teams can keep this going in the second half, but I doubt it. The pace must surely die down after 60-70 minutes. What it does show however is that we have a very unique style of play that's great to watch, and every player seems to know exactly what he's doing at all phases of play. I have to say it though, that Miller is causing a few of the moves to break down with his poor touch and passing, but he is working hard as usual.

Morelos is on a different level here. Confidence is oozing out of him and he's like Aguero but better. Yes, I did say that and I mean it.

What was the incident ? I read online folks were having to queue for 40 minutes and still hadn't gained access.

Not sure mate? Heard the same as you and in the end they let everyone in? Stewards were fucking useless. I have been in since well before KO so don't really know the full story?

Re stamp on Jack. Imagine if we do that to them on the 23rd..... Actually any team v them would see red

Even Sutton says it was intentional and "as clear a red card as you'll see" and that it is not comprehensible that Collum didn't see it & produce red. It is very understandable, sadly

= scared of the fallout

To be fair to Collum, I think a Thistle player crossed his path just as the tackle happened. However, if the 4th official can send off Ryan Jack against Hibs and give a penalty against Beerman in an Old Firm game, then I'm damn sure he could have done the same tonight. Linesman also had a decent view and was only 15 yards away