[FT] Partick Thistle 1 - 3 Rangers (Pena 55; Candeias 94; Herrera 99)

Yeah, very poor defending at times - right through the whole team actually as we lost shape towards the end of a half we had dominated.

We're not playing badly but we're just choosing the wrong option in good areas and/or unable to make key passes count. Quite impressed with Pena so far who looks as if he could be the man to unlock the defence. Morelos again impressive and John has done well on the left.

Unfortunately, Candeias hasn't played well and Windass has also made the wrong decision a few times. Patience required but we need to be more careful at the back.

Defence terrifying me for the weekend tbh. Run about like schoolkids at times

Bring back Kiernan and Wilson I say!

Okay it's a joke. Cardoso and Alves are not very good either though. John was fantastic for the first 20 minutes and reasonable after that. Pena looks with some game time he will be good. Morelos is class.

Bring back Kiernan and Wilson I say!

Okay it's a joke. Cardoso and Alves are not very good either though. John was fantastic for the first 20 minutes and reasonable after that. Pena looks with some game time he will be good. Morelos is class.

Clint Hill I'd take for sure..............I'm missing Bomber Jackson far less jaws and Dave Smith