Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Also, I'm usually all for the coloured sheet displays but I was given a white flag to wave today for f*ck's sake! (I refused to) Whoever organised it could have thought that through a bit harder.

Yeah, the display was a bit of a shambles today for a few reasons.

McCrorie impressed me today. I didn't really notice him much against Partick Thistle. If Alves is out for a while we have little to worry about.

Ryan Jack is another who is clearly up to the challenge.

The team was already finding it difficult with Peña. I thought he did ok but we need much more. The team found it really difficult when he was replaced with Miller. I hope keeping Miller out of the team is a priority in January.

Some other players didn't show much. I think Hodson was mismatched against his opponent. Despite that he did as well as can be expected. The gap between Hodson, on the left, and either John or Wallace is quite wide. Candeias didn't look up to much either. I think he has been able to outpace all his opponents this season but not today.

It's not good enough but it might be a different story next time. Hopefully next time we will have a preferred left back, more from Peña and someone to keep Miller out of the team.

Pena has got to improve, his touch looks as bad as Kenny's. If not give the boy Barjonas a try. He looked good at the end of last season.

Barjonas should be in with a shout.

It looks like there is more to come from Peña.

We also know that the manager will persevere with him.

Barjonas might get a chance with a new manager or during an injury crisis.

He made like he was blowing his nose on it - went right out of his way to do so and it was clearly an attempt to incite agro.

Broon did his fair share of crowd goading late in the second half too. Classless.

There's an easy way to stop this. Beat them.

Edited by RANGERRAB