Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

I would like to see Barjonas given a chace in midfield, thought he looked the part at the end of last season. Could turn out to be another McCrorie stepping up from the Youths. Would give us a freshness in the middle of the park, certainly better there than Miller.

more worryingly is the small fact we don't have a single player in our squad to put 'hardman' broon in his place.

We've been out of the picture a long time since Scottish bosses decided to kill us off without success, yet we have no player of substance to 'sort him out'. Just boot the c@@ up the arse is all we ask.

No, but we've got a manager who clearly wants a shot at Brown. No wonder he was furious. How Brown gets away with everything is just bizarre. He's an absolute cretin and I don't think I can ever dislike a player more than him. In fact him and Neil Lennon are two peas in a pod. Repulsive individuals.

No, but we've got a manager who clearly wants a shot at Brown. No wonder he was furious. How Brown gets away with everything is just bizarre. He's an absolute cretin and I don't think I can ever dislike a player more than him. In fact him and Neil Lennon are two peas in a pod. Repulsive individuals.

Griffiths is another repulsive republican pondlife. That's three and Stokes makes four!

I thought we competed well in the first half. Typical cheating from CT denied us a pen and the chance to play against at least 3 of their side on an early yellow card, with a lead to hold on to. I would have loved to see how both teams played if we got the opener.

I don't know what Pedro says at half time but we just didn't come out to play in the second half, losing the vital opening goal to sloppy play, then weakening the side with the wrong first sub. We can't just compete for 45 mins every week.

When the second goal went in (looked like poor goalkeeping again but I was at the other end?) we just completely chucked it. To have inferior players and lose the game is one thing, to totally capitulate and not lay a glove on them in the last half hour was what really annoyed me. We let them cruise through the rest of the game and only poor choices and poor finishing avoided this becoming a re-run of the last Ibrox OF game. The manager must take the blame for our lack of belief and fight when we go behind, it's happening far too often. 10 points dropped after only 7 games, only one home league win in 4 attempts, 8 points behind already. At what point do we say enough? 15 behind after playing everyone once? 3 tough away games (Ham,St J, Hearts) in next 4 now that the Dolly game is postponed. Or do we judge by how many we are behind Dolly and forget about the scum altogether? That might be fairer on Pedro but given we have vastly outspent everyone else in the league we really don't want to fall any further behind them either.

As a footnote, and to try to find some positivity, every time I see this Celtic side I am less and less impressed with them. If we had spent about £40M on a squad and only had that to show for it, I would be quite upset. Team of physical brutes with very little creative talent. I hear Roberts got MOTM, I thought he was garbage and was hooked because Rodgers agreed! £2M loan fee just to borrow him for a year is terrible business. Easy win for Anderlecht coming up I think! If only we could get our act together we won't need to outspend them to catch and overtake them.

Agreed re chucking it.

Partly agreed re them but they weren't pushed. Who knows how they might have raised their game if we played better? Sad to speculate this way thought it be...Also 40 million gets you about two average players nowadays (looking at recent English transfers)

Edited by SteveC

We have unearthed a gem in the lad McCrorie, he took today's high pressure game in his stride, you would think he was a veteran of these games.

Morelos put in a great shift, as did Jack and Dorrans imo, we competed for the first 45, but the second half the more prolific scorers for them showed we still have a gap to catch them up.

I thought big Ford didn't have his best game for us, he still looks as nervous as feck when under pressure with the passbacks, i thought by now Pedro would have got that throwback to the Warburton era sorted out, composure and a faster reaction time to his ball distribution decisions are needed sooner than later please.

I never take defeat to those feckers well, but strangely even in defeat today i saw positives, ultimately though we were beaten by a better team today, it's that simple.

Caixinha has improved us since last season. His challenge now is to improve us further to get us competing with the yahoos for the title.

That will mean recruiting well in the next two transfer windows. The main players he's brought in so far have generally done ok with only the two Mexicans still to show their real worth.

I think we were being over-optimistic maybe expecting to be going for the title this season following MW's recruitment shambles just over a year ago