Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

I'll tell you what's a disgrace. People not remotely understanding where we are and what caused it and then picking on the one person who is showing more guts and passion than our so called lifelong fans. we were robbed against Hibs at Ibrox in case you forgot.

Listen we have to forget the past now. Pedro had a cash chest other managers in the SPL would die for and we are still lying 5th, Tomorrow, if Motherwell win it will be 6th only having beaten teams at the bottom of the league except Motherwell. Keeping bringing up the past for the tims, okay I get that but we have always had a budget bigger than the rest of the league. Pedro has been paying millions for players and still can't get them playing.

Listen we have to forget the past now. Pedro had a cash chest other managers in the SPL would die for and we are still lying 5th, Tomorrow, if Motherwell win it will be 6th only having beaten teams at the bottom of the league except Motherwell. Keeping bringing up the past for the tims, okay I get that but we have always had a budget bigger than the rest of the league. Pedro has been paying millions for players and still can't get them playing.

... and the season finishes in September? Who the f@ck cares where we are in the table in the middle of September? This "we must do better because we are Rangers" - mantra has run its course by now. It is pointless, hollow and in stark contrast of the realities. We will see where we are in May ... and I for one doubt that the board will see it any different.

We have had refs and opposition players who despise us but we need to react, positively, to that.

So far, we haven't. Make excuses all you want, it just isn't good enough.

It gets boring now that people who won't accept the current realities swinging the "excuse-club" at those who see thing differently, or more realistic. And it usually ends any reasoned debate as well.

Our realistic target is second and a cup. Sorry if that is defeatist in your eyes but it's absolute reality. The league doesn't finish at 7 games. Who would you replace him with?

You don't always want to be top of the table?

I always care where we are in the table because I'm a Rangers supporter. If you don't care where we are in the league, then your overall interest is questionable.

Edited by Gonzo79

Are Patrick in the semi of the league cup. Wonder who beat them? You seriously believe Warburton left us in good shape?

His signings in the summer of last year were catastrophic. They are/were a large part of our present problems and I blame the Rangers board for allowing him to make those signings