Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

I just hope the 4 are not Pedro signings. He needs to sign 9 to get 4 half decent ones

Don't you think his signings have been better than MW's?

But his stiffest test is yet to come which getting more players in to challenge for the title.

Don't you think his signings have been better than MW's?

But his stiffest test is yet to come which getting more players in to challenge for the title.

We were at a different level when Warburton came in and he bought specifically to get us promotion. Is Pena any better than Halliday? Is Herrera better than Waghorn? Is Dalcio better than Forrester? His defenders look better on paper but they have yet to prove themselves. Warburton shouldn't be the judging factor though.

After MW went no one was going to come in & turn things around overnight. We need to realise that.

Strangely enough I think Pedro on taking over from MW finds himself in a similar situation to Klopp when he took over from Brenda at Liverpool I.e. Inheriting a whole load of dross from the previous manager he couldn't get rid off immediately.

Don't get me wrong there are still parts of the team needing urgent attention such as the entire LH side which totally lacks quality and is mostly unproductive going forward. That needs sorted out as well as others

claiming your right by default. You sound like Maggie Thatcher and her people failing to vote is a vote for her.
Do you have any concept of what you sound like asking him to get every signing right?

Im not saying your wrong i am saying you are being ridiculous.

Broken clocks are right twice a day. You may well be right.

After MW went no one was going to come in & turn things around overnight. We need to realise that.

Strangely enough I think Pedro on taking over from MW finds himself in a similar situation to Klopp when he took over from Brenda at Liverpool I.e. Inheriting a whole load of dross from the previous manager he couldn't get rid off immediately.

Don't get me wrong there are still parts of the team needing urgent attention such as the entire LH side which totally lacks quality and is mostly unproductive going forward. That needs sorted out as well as others

Has Pedro improved us as a whole though? we are 5th in the league a possible 6 points behind Aberdeen if they win tomorrow. Warburton had us 2nd for most of the time. Under Warburton we could dominate games under Pedro we can't. What would Warburton have done if he was given the money Pedro has had. I am not a Warburton fan btw I am just not sure Pedro has improved us greatly.

We were at a different level when Warburton came in and he bought specifically to get us promotion. Is Pena any better than Halliday? Is Herrera better than Waghorn? Is Dalcio better than Forrester? His defenders look better on paper but they have yet to prove themselves. Warburton shouldn't be the judging factor though.

Pete, we know you've never liked Pedro from the start, but you do appear to twist things to suit your agenda.

Yes Pena is better than Halliday, and yes the others are better than the players they replaced. But why don't you say: Is Jack better than Halliday? Is Morelos better than Waghorn? Is Candeias better than Forrester? The reason is because then you'd have to admit that he's made some really good signings.

Our defence is much better than last year and the stats prove that. I really don't know what level of player you're expecting, but if you don't change your expectations, you'll be in for a few years of torment. So, rather than barking at the passing caravan, just try to remember where it was a few years ago. We are completely transformed as a club, albeit we have a few years of rebuilding ahead of us still.