Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

I'm not sure we have improved much, if any? I have read some posts who disagree but that's football. The bheasts could have upped the tempo and scored more if they wanted.

We chucked it after the second goal. We are a mediocre side with mediocre expectations. They were happy to lose 2-0 at home. It seems they are joined by many of our support in that mindset. I'm not one of them. We have not improved in my opinion.

On another note a flare comes on to the pitch and play is held up for five minutes. What are these idiots all about with the flares? How are they getting them in the ground?

Pluses today were the first half performance where we showed good organisation. Young Mcrorie had a good game under incredible pressure. Negatives were Dorrans and Jack were given the run around by the Lego muncher. Candeias was missing and Hodson is hopeless. Morelos needs an offside lesson. Pena was way off the pace although Windass was decent.

We may have improved but it's marginal and the the money we have spent it's not good enough.

Edited by cooponthewing

Not often I agree with Tom English, but Moult or Hererra, Walker or Candias, Cummings or Pena....

I had been thinking this before now anyway. C**** have been able to cherry pick the best Scottish talent for years now, both in youths and senior (Armstrong, Griffiths, Teirney, McGregor). We can now do the same and supplement them with top players from elsewhere. That’s taking more time than it should. Jack is a good example and I’m not sure that he was a Caxinha signing.

They have better quality, that's got to be our goal each window.

1. Yes.

2. Meh... don't think so.

3. Pretty much, but one early on I though was onside.

4. Like I said in my post above: there were no real howlers from the Referee -- apart from the penalty I suppose -- but I was really annoyed at the amount of 50/50's that went their way; even when they clearly looked like ours - I may also be biased in that regard, though.

Surprised at #2. It seemed hellishly late.

I guess that penalty decision is another one we can add to the pile of honest mistakes this season.

If we ever needed a reason to take the Broomloan allocation back off that mob and keep them in the corner we got it today. The flare and then their antics with the ball can't be let go.

Also, I'm usually all for the coloured sheet displays but I was given a white flag to wave today for f*ck's sake! (I refused to) Whoever organised it could have thought that through a bit harder.

Apart from that: second best today, but better than last time round - I still felt hopeful at half-time. Should have got a penalty early on, Morelos should have scored when through on Gordon, the referee was determined not to give us anything wherever possible. Have to say, I was really disappointed with the attitude after the second when in.

On another note, I don't know if it was picked up on TV - why do they again get away with goading the fans upon scoring? And Griffiths picking up the blue flag going to the corner and spitting on it.

He made like he was blowing his nose on it - went right out of his way to do so and it was clearly an attempt to incite agro.

Broon did his fair share of crowd goading late in the second half too. Classless.