Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Agreed. But we will not challenge for the title with the likes of Hodson and Windass in the team, we are still 4/5 players short imo.

Windass was our best player in the first half. He even tracked back and saved 2 probable goals even although it was not his man he was tracking.

Agreed. But we will not challenge for the title with the likes of Hodson and Windass in the team, we are still 4/5 players short imo.

Short several, I agree, but I thought Windass was excellent today. Hodson just doesn't have the physique or pace, but we were hampered in that position - is he even our back-up LB?

Really disappointed with that, considering we were 0-0 at half time.

3 things I'd like to know that I couldn't see at the match;

1. Was it a penalty in the first half?

2. Was it a red card for the late one on our left back by Roberts (I think)? Not even a booking!!

3. Were our strikers constantly offside as the linesman seemed to think?

Actually I'll ad a fourth - was it just me or was the ref dying to book one of our players and gave every decision to them? I will admit that I am biaised but my voice is hoarse from shouting at his decisions.

Really disappointed with that, considering we were 0-0 at half time.

3 things I'd like to know that I couldn't see at the match;

1. Was it a penalty in the first half?

2. Was it a red card for the late one on our left back by Roberts (I think)? Not even a booking!!

3. Were our strikers constantly offside as the linesman seemed to think?

Actually I'll ad a fourth - was it just me or was the ref dying to book one of our players and gave every decision to them? I will admit that I am biaised but my voice is hoarse from shouting at his decisions.

1. Yes.

2. Meh... don't think so.

3. Pretty much, but one early on I though was onside.

4. Like I said in my post above: there were no real howlers from the Referee -- apart from the penalty I suppose -- but I was really annoyed at the amount of 50/50's that went their way; even when they clearly looked like ours - I may also be biased in that regard, though.

Windass was our best player in the first half. He even tracked back and saved 2 probable goals even although it was not his man he was tracking.

Short several, I agree, but I thought Windass was excellent today. Hodson just doesn't have the physique or pace, but we were hampered in that position - is he even our back-up LB?

Gave my ST away due to knackering my back so only saw it on TV. Will accept your views on Windass today, always say you don't see the full game on the box.

Feeling as down as you'd expect but wanted to pop in and thank Forlanssister for saving me at 11:15 when my nerves were shot to hell. They stayed that way, but without him they'd have been worse.

Edited by SteveC

Granted they have better quality in some positions but we gave a good account of ourselves and were robbed yet again regarding the penalty claim. It was a penalty. Look at the replay and you will see that Morelos touches the ball past him. The defender makes no contact with the ball and takes Morelos out denying him the chance to take advantage of his touch and he would have scored from that distance.

If we had got the penalty all things being equal you have to think we would have taken the lead and that would have changed the entire dynamic. I still maintain we're comfortably better than anything else in that league outside them. A couple more windows should push us far ahead of the rest and closer to them. McCrorie is a find.