Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

You don't always want to be top of the table?

I always care where we are in the table because I'm a Rangers supporter. If you don't care where we are in the league, then your overall interest is questionable.

I want to dance like Fred Astaire and play football like Jim Baxter mate.

Aye okay. He doesn't care where we are in the table?

Odd.

I live in Edinburgh and the Hibs fans will be laughing at us on Monday. I doubt he'll have to put up with that in Berlin.

Edited by Gonzo79

Aye okay. He doesn't care where we are in the table?

Odd.

I live in Edinburgh and the Hibs fans will be laughing at us on Monday. I doubt he'll have to put up with that in Berlin.

When we finish above Hubz at the end of the season they won't be laughing

Our realistic target is second and a cup. Sorry if that is defeatist in your eyes but it's absolute reality. The league doesn't finish at 7 games. Who would you replace him with?

There are hundreds of managers I find it hard to believe Pedro is top of every clubs list. We certainly weren't standing in a queue to get him.

I want to dance like Fred Astaire and play football like Jim Baxter mate.

I just want a manager that can get a team playing winning football. Surely it was not asking much to beat part-timers from Luxemburg or loose 5-1 to Celtic after our Development team coach had managed a draw with the same players. We can bum up today all we want but it was a training game for Celtic they hardly broke sweat. St Johnstone and Partick Thistle put up a better fight against them than we did. Oh yes I am being unrealistic again.

I thought we competed well in the first half. Typical cheating from CT denied us a pen and the chance to play against at least 3 of their side on an early yellow card, with a lead to hold on to. I would have loved to see how both teams played if we got the opener.

I don't know what Pedro says at half time but we just didn't come out to play in the second half, losing the vital opening goal to sloppy play, then weakening the side with the wrong first sub. We can't just compete for 45 mins every week.

Agreed, we were very much in the game and after the little fiasco from Broon I thought it was perfect for the manager to give the players a bigger lift but it seemed to tame us. They came out with the intensity we didnt.

The first half was quite pleasing as Pedro seemed to have learned from the two losses last season but after the break we were poor.

Agreed, we were very much in the game and after the little fiasco from Broon I thought it was perfect for the manager to give the players a bigger lift but it seemed to tame us. They came out with the intensity we didnt.

The first half was quite pleasing as Pedro seemed to have learned from the two losses last season but after the break we were poor.

It's Warburton's fault or the lady that makes the tea's fault. Anybodies fault but Pedro's. Maybe the ref puts something in the tea.:eek2: That's it! It is the referee's putting things in the tea. We will need to watch for the fourth man sneaking up the tunnel just before half time. I think we have got this sussed out now.