Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Lets get that one out of the way first. That's not open to debate.:D

Don't you see every game is different excuses. It was the managers choice to pick Bates and Beerman he did have other choices. It was the Managers choice to play the same tactics that got us a walloping just a short time earlier. Mutry had the same players at his disposal just a few weeks earlier and got a draw.

Celtic never got out of 2nd gear yesterday and in the 2nd half just used it as a training session.

If we accept the place we are in then we are destined to stay there.

Again factually incorrect.

If you never put up an argument then you can never be wrong. Success with your one liners that are worthless to everyone.
It was 7 weeks and several players available to murty were unavailable. I thought that was obvious. Clearly not. Edited by the gunslinger

An example of the bullshit on this thread is pete telling us warburton had us mostly 2nd while pedro has us 6th yet we were 7th at this stage last year.

Made up shit to push an agenda.

Where did I mention this time last year. Again you make up things people say to push your agenda. Stick to your one liners mate you are better at them.

We can all disagree on certain things. Just remember we all want the same thing (a successful Rangers) and try not to get at each other too much.

I always enjoy some Timmy in-fighting, so don't give them that, if possible.