Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

I don't necessarily want our players using underhand tactics off the ball John, but I agree that there needs to be a alot more grit. In the lead up to the first goal, Butcher, Gough, Amoruso, or anyone of that ilk would have made sure that ball was cleared, even if it meant taking out their own players or opponents as well as the ball. And to see Hodson pull out of that tackle just infuriated me. It's a simple thing like that which changes a game and he deserves pelted for that weakness. No matter what level you play at, that is just letting your team down. I wouldn't expect criticism to happen publicly, but I really hope the players and manager let him and the others know it's just not acceptable.

Yes, I think you're right.

For what it's worth I also think PC was pretty canny after the match having a go at Brown and highlighting the elbow. That's diverted attention away from the players and their shortcomings and onto him and Celtic. Text book management to be fair.

This is a valid point our players are red carded for being chocked by the opposition.

I agree with this too. It's all well and good saying players are not or should not be affected. In reality they are affected when they continually suffer what they perceive as corrupt refereeing. They also feel like they are playing against 12 men.

So, why hasn’t the board addressed this perceived anti-Rangers bias,perhaps they don’t think it exists in the refereeing fraternity.

Before asking such questions, do you think about how the club, the board or anyone else you want to do it CAN adress this? Appeal to the referee's union, if there is such a thing? (And if there is, they will close shop like the BBC and say: "we are by default unfallible and right and you can stay there and bark to the moon!") Shall we come out with statements like the Yahoos and say that "we have a dossier" of every referee out there and "will keep an eye on him (while our fans watch his home and family)"? Please, if you have any workable suggestion or solution, here's your platform!

So, why hasn’t the board addressed this perceived anti-Rangers bias,perhaps they don’t think it exists in the refereeing fraternity.

The manager has publically. I assume he has blessing from the board.

Maybe instead of excusing dodgy refereeing you can continue spreading unsubstantiated rumours and such.

Edited by StuGers