Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Dignified silence,we saw how that turned out before,a scary thought indeed.

However there is nothing dignified about our boards continued silence these days,more a sign of abject surrender and corporate weakness.

Wait a minute, so you want dignified silence on the refereeing front but not dignified silence on other fronts?

You are completely ignoring the fact that Celtic were "crap" under Deila because they had stopped playing for him.

Rodgers came in and they had to prove themselves again.

I think you are ignoring it. They weren't crap, they just weren't playing for the manager. Our players, under Warburton, WERE playing for the manager but most simply weren't good enough.

Pedro has had to bring in a full new team whilst Rodgers is getting more out of his Celtic squad, players who, for the most part, have been together for years.

If you want to look at things in a comparable way then look at the fact Pedro's most expensive signing cost us almost the same as Celtic paid Man City for a 1 yr loan.

It's easier to get better players to perform better. We are in a situation where we need the sum of the parts to be better than the parts themselves... and even then that only works if the opponents aren't well oiled.

Celtic aren't great, but they are certainly better than us. And they should be. Painful though it is to admit !

Dignified silence,we saw how that turned out before,a scary thought indeed.

However there is nothing dignified about our boards continued silence these days,more a sign of abject surrender and corporate weakness.

I don't deny that dignified silence isn't the answer.

But your original assertion was that they are doing nothing. I'm offering a plausible alternative as to why you think they are doing nothing.

Then you go and try to change the debate. Not the first time you have done this on here.

But your original assertion was that they are doing nothing. I'm offering a plausible alternative as to why you think they are doing nothing.

Then you go and try to change the debate. Not the first time you have done this on here.

Usually followed by a period of silence then repeat.

I asserted nothing,Gunslinger as is his right suggested it needed addressing.I merely asked why if that was the case the board were failing to address it.

To be clear I do not want anyone to address this building paranoia,it is a nonsense.

Luckily I can remember the days Rangers fans were made of sterner stuff,these new age fans like to feel persecuted at every turn.

I asserted nothing,Gunslinger as is his right suggested it needed addressing.I merely asked why if that was the case the board were failing to address it.

To be clear I do not want anyone to address this building paranoia,it is a nonsense.

Luckily I can remember the days Rangers fans were made of sterner stuff,these new age fans like to feel persecuted at every turn.

Post 304. You say "why hasn't the Board addressed this perceived anti-Rangers bias".

Suggests to me you ARE indeed asserting they have done nothing on the subject.

Not for the first time you throw statements out there and then deny you ever made them.

Post 304. You say "why hasn't the Board addressed this perceived anti-Rangers bias".

Not for the first time you throw statements out there and then deny you ever made them.

I've noticed some interesting trends also.

Who else would address it, you seem to have a panache for reading things to suit yourself,knock yourself out !