Rangers 0 - 2 Celtic

Who else would address it, you seem to have a panache for reading things to suit yourself,knock yourself out !

No, I'm actually quoting you stating the Board has done nothing about it. Something you then denied. You should learn to remember what you assert in your posts before subsequently denying it.

No, I'm actually quoting you stating the Board has done nothing about it. Something you then denied. You should learn to remember what you assert in your posts before subsequently denying it.

"Dignified silence,we saw how that turned out before,a scary thought indeed.

However there is nothing dignified about our boards continued silence these days,more a sign of abject surrender and corporate weakness."

His exact post.

If that doesn't insinuate that there is displeasure on the board doing nothing then I must be lacking in comprehension.

This guy is clearly here to stir the pot.

"Dignified silence,we saw how that turned out before,a scary thought indeed.

However there is nothing dignified about our boards continued silence these days,more a sign of abject surrender and corporate weakness."

His exact post.

If that doesn't insinuate that there is displeasure on the board doing nothing then I must be lacking in comprehension.

This guy is clearly here to stir the pot.

He is saying something else is insinuating that he isn't, saying he believes it or it is a fact per se.

" Celtic skipper Scott Brown will face no action over his clash with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.

Gers' boss Pedro Caixinha was left seething after his side's 2-0 Old Firm defeat on Saturday as he accused the Hoops midfielder of aiming an elbow at the forward.

The pair even ended up nose-to-nose as the teams made their way down the tunnel at half-time. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4918124/Celtic-skipper-Scott-Brown-avoids-Scottish-FA-action.html#ixzz4thh33MyV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

" Celtic skipper Scott Brown will face no action over his clash with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.

Gers' boss Pedro Caixinha was left seething after his side's 2-0 Old Firm defeat on Saturday as he accused the Hoops midfielder of aiming an elbow at the forward.

The pair even ended up nose-to-nose as the teams made their way down the tunnel at half-time. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4918124/Celtic-skipper-Scott-Brown-avoids-Scottish-FA-action.html#ixzz4thh33MyV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh dearly me? To be fair he kicked a guy in the face and it wasn't an illegal challenge. We were just chancing our arm really.......

No,you quoted me asking Gunslinger why the board had done nothing about it if needed addressed.

You appear to be confusing denial with a river in Egypt.

Even your jokes are shite

Edited by craig