Rodger's Arrogance

You might if you recoup 350

He never recouped £350m

He spent over £300m & brought in £200m in sales which included their best players like Suarez and Sterling making up about £120m of that

Edited by RANGERRAB

Wait till they sell cotinho

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, this summer completely moved the goalposts on spending.

It reminds me of a meme I saw on Twitter ripping the piss out of Barcelona for spending 40 million on Paulinho and compared it to Madrid paying 20 or whetever it was on Modric (wish I could find it again because it showed you how clearly biased the meme was towards one team, and against the other)...

Someone, rightly, pointed out that Modric was bought in a different market to Paulinho.

Even using Coutinho, putting aside Liverpool refusing to sell, if Barca hadn't been forced to sell Neymar at that ridiculous price there is no way even a player like Coutinho would have went for anything over 100 mill - and yet the rumour was Barca were offering over 140 million for him.

That Neymar sale completely changed the market. And it could very well be the instigating sale which sees a big club go bankrupt.

He has the right to be a bit arrogant having won the treble last year, undefeated domestically since he arrived, took over from a complete idiot, his only rival have appointed an equally ridiculous idiot for a manager. It doesnt get any easier than that.

However arrogance has a nasty habit of becoming complacency, and complacency has a nasty habit of getting its comeuppance, hopefully tomorrow followed by another humping in Belgium next midweek.

That's really disappointing that you'd call our manager that. He's a Rangers manager and any manager of our club deserves more respect than that. Even if you don't like him, there's no one that can really claim he's an idiot. He's possibly the most intelligent manager we've ever had.

Respect is earned, not inherited by means of your pal getting you a job. Rangers 1 Celtic 5, Progres 2 Rangers 0. I am happy to stand by my post, the worst manager in our history that has overseen the worst results in our history. If the language is too colourful for some of my fellow bears, then change the adjective, but the end result will be the same.

None of this gives me any pleasure, of course I want every Rangers manager to succeed, and the team gets my full support every single match, but I'm allowed my point of view on here surely? The vast majority of Bears I speak to at the games and elsewhere agree he was a terrible appointment made for all the wrong reasons by the wrong people.