Pedro Reads The Riot Act

If the deluded tramp beggar liar, currently hiding from UDA/UVF hit squads is to be believed :laugh2: Pena is spending his time touring west end boozers having at least 10 drinks a night.

How he knows this despite having had to move abroad on "personal safety grounds " isn't explained in the slightest. :sleep:

..and how come there's never any photo evidence of him sitting there with a pint in his hand and a pie in the other??

..and how come there's never any photo evidence of him sitting there with a pint in his hand and a pie in the other??

I also find it hard to believe that not even 1 photo of this alleged behavior has made it into the public domain. We all know how easy it is now with smart phones..... I mean somebody managed to catch a picture of Alves at the airport checking-in and thats hardly as interesting as what Pena is supposed to be doing on a regular basis

Edited by lenny3k

" Defensive duo Bruno Alves and Declan John have given Rangers a massive double boost ahead of their Scottish Premiership trip to Hamilton on Friday night.

Left-back John revealed at a media conference on Wednesday that he has returned to training and “hopeful” of being passed fit for the short journey to the Accies. "

Good news if true.

Funny how it is when you bring in players from a different culture that the problems seem to happen. Dutch Swedish Germans etc seem have virtually the same culture and seem to fit in far easier. There is also an individual element as well of course. This is just my opinion and not a statement of fact.

I agree with you that Northern European players usually find the UK an easier cultural adjustment than Latin players. That being said Kanchelskis recent autobiography claimed there was a big split in our dressing room between the Dutch and non-Dutch players during his time at Rangers. Every dressing room has cliques, when things aren't going well these become more noticeable. It's inevitable that the Portuguese players will gravitate to each other; shared language, culture and 'strangers in a strange land' experiences will bring them together. The Spanish speakers will inevitably do the same. But then so will the young guys and in some dressing rooms the black players are a clique too. You see this in all work places and football clubs are no different.

This is easy fixed, we just need to start winning.

I think Pedro knows where to put the finger on to. Firstly, getting a game system and team gelling. Now team spirit and a fighting spirit is what is needed to win more games.

Only 1 thing is missing from preventing Rangers from more success: the 2nd half. Is it really fitness? if not, then its the fighting spirit that needs to be inked into the guys.

Having a talented team that plays with passion and determination will be hard to beat. Just now, our opponents still see a chance to beat us even with being 0:1 or 0:2 down. The same teams would give up vs Celtic at the same stage.

Rangers need to get to the same point, although as at Celtic, it will take some time.

I agree with you that Northern European players usually find the UK an easier cultural adjustment than Latin players. That being said Kanchelskis recent autobiography claimed there was a big split in our dressing room between the Dutch and non-Dutch players during his time at Rangers. Every dressing room has cliques, when things aren't going well these become more noticeable. It's inevitable that the Portuguese players will gravitate to each other; shared language, culture and 'strangers in a strange land' experiences will bring them together. The Spanish speakers will inevitably do the same. But then so will the young guys and in some dressing rooms the black players are a clique too. You see this in all work places and football clubs are no different.

This is easy fixed, we just need to start winning.

When I moved over to Holland even although I worked with all Dutch people it was always a large British group I went about with at the weekend. That is really what kept me in Holland as it was party time. I will say though there certainly could have been a few photo's of me with a beer in my hand. It was good I was not a football player then.:)

When I moved over to Holland even although I worked with all Dutch people it was always a large British group I went about with at the weekend. That is really what kept me in Holland as it was party time. I will say though there certainly could have been a few photo's of me with a beer in my hand. It was good I was not a football player then.:)

Are you putting a stake in to be the Carlos Peña of GersNet?

Edited by StuGers

Good to see Declan John back in full training today. Another day of training tomorrow and he should be fine for Friday - artificial pitch notwithstanding.

No sign of Bruno yet so I suspect he may not be back until mid October and the St Johnstone game.

If the deluded tramp beggar liar, currently hiding from UDA/UVF hit squads is to be believed :laugh2: Pena is spending his time touring west end boozers having at least 10 drinks a night.

How he knows this despite having had to move abroad on "personal safety grounds " isn't explained in the slightest. :sleep:

So where did he move to? England? Found safe haven in Carlisle from where he can launch furtive spying raids into Glasgow?

So where did he move to? England? Found safe haven in Carlisle from where he can launch furtive spying raids into Glasgow?

He's in England. If he's not at the same address it will be because he failed to pay his rent - same as he failed to pay his cars road tax.

The guy is a serial fantasist. As if any terrorist group is going to take any notice of the garbage he peddles.