Trouble with Club 1872 Working Group?

What's so bad about that?
People were promised that when their RF life memberships transferred over this would continue to be honoured .

Also this has never been muted before now as even an option or something they were thinking of doing , James Blair has written this of his own accord .

Edited by rbr

People were promised that when their RF life memberships transferred over this would continue to be honoured .

Also this has never been muted before now as even an option or something they were thinking of doing , James Blair has written this of his own accord .

I was a life member of RST, that was carried over to Club 1872. Life means my life to me and that will continue to be the case as long as I'm breathing, I don't expect my membership to be passed onto another family member. Or am I missing something?

I was a life member of RST, that was carried over to Club 1872. Life means my life to me and that will continue to be the case as long as I'm breathing, I don't expect my membership to be passed onto another family member. Or am I missing something?
I also had an RST life membership which as you said ended with me , however the RF life memberships were sold with the promise that they could be passed from generation to generation .James Blair was part of the RF set up at the time so he us well aware of this , also at the hustings i brought this very issue up and was promised that all conditions of life membership of RF would continue with club1872 , this was from James Blair .

To say i feel let down and lied to yet again by this excuse of a man is an understatement .

I also had an RST life membership which as you said ended with me , however the RF life memberships were sold with the promise that they could be passed from generation to generation .James Blair was part of the RF set up at the time so he us well aware of this , also at the hustings i brought this very issue up and was promised that all conditions of life membership of RF would continue with club1872 , this was from James Blair .

To say i feel let down and lied to yet again by this excuse of a man is an understatement .

I'm sure this is obvious to you now but perhaps you should have known better than to trust anything to come out of this RST lookalike. The Trust was patently untrustworthy and from the little I've seen, Club1872 was shaken from the same tree by the same breed of monkey.

Sorry to be dim but I'm unclear as to what the situation is here. Who resigned (as in, what were the Working party doing) and for what reason and what impact will it have?

I'm trying to kee a pal in China up to date and he's disatisfied with my patchy report on this.

ta in advance.

I'm sure this is obvious to you now but perhaps you should have known better than to trust anything to come out of this RST lookalike. The Trust was patently untrustworthy and from the little I've seen, Club1872 was shaken from the same tree by the same breed of monkey.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz