Rangers U20s v Brentford

Hardie must have been utilised properly today on Tuesday he seemed to be playing on the wings and was ineffective,good score today.

Hardie is a strange one!, every time I see him play he doesn't look like a football player, but always seems to score!

Sounds like we have a good crop of youngsters coming through. Hopefully they get chances to play for the first-team; that's what it's all about.

Hardie may get some minutes since Miller looks out of the picture.

Edited by Rousseau

I was on the same flight as the players down to London this morning (went to Wembley for NFL match) and I was surprised to see Miller in players track suits when we were led to believe he was going as part of his coaching duties. The coaches and support staff all wear different colour trackies from the players, quite smart they look too!

Pleased to say everyone was well behaved and a credit to the club, as you would expect. Seen them all at Heathrow for the flight back up but they were on the flight before me.

Obviously Miller has been sent as punishment for something and nothing to do with coaching role. He sat in the row behind me and mixed fairly well with the other players both at the airport and on board.

I was on the same flight as the players down to London this morning (went to Wembley for NFL match) and I was surprised to see Miller in players track suits when we were led to believe he was going as part of his coaching duties. The coaches and support staff all wear different colour trackies from the players, quite smart they look too!

Pleased to say everyone was well behaved and a credit to the club, as you would expect. Seen them all at Heathrow for the flight back up but they were on the flight before me.

Obviously Miller has been sent as punishment for something and nothing to do with coaching role. He sat in the row behind me and mixed fairly well with the other players both at the airport and on board.

Should have shown him some of your posts from here! :seal:

Same with the Tin Man Mc Minn, that turned out not to bad for us.

Funny you mention McMinn. During the first match of the season against Motherwell, their winger (Cadden is it?) reminded me of the tin man, did ok too!