One of us means a Bear. I would have thought that was pretty self-explanatory.

Quite a few players who were not born and bred Bluenoses have become rather good Bluenoses along the way. Windass may well end up being just another professional footballer, but making "not in a million years" claims is sure not helping your case. You hardly know how Windass feels about us and being here ... and for all we know he could well become another Novo or Albertz. And that said, being "one of us" is no criteria when it comes to evaluate a player, as many "one-of-us - chaps" have proven in recent years.

Windass does divide the support, I think he hass something to offer, but is a frustrating character. He is either good for a half a game or about 60 mins or like the other night, drifts in and out of the game, he has definitely improved under Caixinha, there is no doubt about that but I think we could find a better option in the long run, he is doing a job just now, and he ahs been half decent, he needs to cut out the shooting from distance though, its not something he has in his locker. I think Walker is the obvious replacement, I would like him signed up in January, offers another goal threat as well as he can shoot from distance, did he get a goal and an assist at the weekend, thought I heard that on the radio.

Windass is really frustrating. Does lots of good work but invariably makes the wrong decision in key areas - both in attack and defensively.

He's done OK over the piece but doesn't look all that comfortable in the wider role. I did notice a bit more swapping between him and Candeias the other night though which helps make us a bit less predictable.

Good example of creating negativity out of nothing towards a player here.

His twitter handle is "windassJnr", his tagline says he is the Rangers #11 - absolutely nothing like CR7.

Disliking or even hating on a player is fine, but at least do it with the facts.

What nonsense does he talk on Twitter ? Most of his comments are about boxing or observations about players or matches.

Talk about creating a story out of nothing... do you work for the DR tbh ? :ninja::roflmao:

I meant his Twitter picture. It’s no big deal on it’s own but in my opinion he goes on like he thinks he’s a superstar at times. The twitter thing just annoys me, I don’t hate the guy at all. I know there is a player in there and he needs to show he has the cojones to step up. I think a lot of fans feel this way which is why he gets a bit of a raw deal. Unlike say Hodson who has limited ability but always tries his hardest.

Bottom line is Josh has a chance in these next two months. If he keeps performing like he has been then we’ll bring in someone for the left side. And if that happens he won’t have fulfilled his potential and will most likely leave next summer.

I meant his Twitter picture. It’s no big deal on it’s own but in my opinion he goes on like he thinks he’s a superstar at times. The twitter thing just annoys me, I don’t hate the guy at all. I know there is a player in there and he needs to show he has the cojones to step up. I think a lot of fans feel this way which is why he gets a bit of a raw deal. Unlike say Hodson who has limited ability but always tries his hardest.

Bottom line is Josh has a chance in these next two months. If he keeps performing like he has been then we’ll bring in someone for the left side. And if that happens he won’t have fulfilled his potential and will most likely leave next summer.

He was talking about washing the older players' boots the other day on Twitter, and stated he'd gladly wash Captain Lee Wallace's boots too. Not sure that's someone that thinks themselves a "superstar".

Edited by Rousseau