Celtic’s Massive Fine From UEFA for Fan Attacking PSG Player

Nah, only joking, they got fined £9k, not much more than we got fined for throwing paper balls onto the pitch.

It really is a strange one how they are not only protected nationally but also internationally.

They do know people in high places (the Irish delegate). UEFA also favour their “religious and cultural” background. They sing paramilitary and terrorist songs at Euro games too but no censure.

I laughed out loud when I heard the fine. We are moaning about the establishment here? What chance we got when even UEFA et al are covering their arse??

I seen St Brendan the tranny shagger was saying the sellik fans have a part to play in the match against Bayern.

I'd suppose if several invaded the park and began booting the jerry players they might just come out of it with a draw.

Oh, and another fine of a few grand.