Pedro Press Conference

Lol, we all know you will enjoy some “caviar and champagne” when Pedro goes Pete. Maybe he will thank you with hospitality tickets for a bull fight??

I have a feeling you may get your wish sooner rather than later now though. If he loses one more he may walk? Who knows, as I said, it’s a mess. One which I’m not revelling in.

That is where you are totally wrong. I will never celebrate at a man losing his job( Well there is one but nothing to do with football) I want Rangers FC to get back where we belong. Nothing to do with any bad feeling with Pedro. I have just never seen Pedro put anything in the field that makes me think we are on our way. If Pedro had turned things round nobody would have been happier than me. I dread the fact he may waste another 5 or 6 million in January putting us back another 3]4 years. Talking about and following Rangers takes up a massive part of my life. There is hardly a minute of the day I don't think of Rangers. Believe me it hurts to see us in the situation we are in. I know I am not alone on that and I also know that everyone pro or anti Pedro want the same thing. A strong Rangers. We just disagree on the way forward but unfortunately the people who don't see Pedro as the way forward are getting painted black and are troublemakers. Well thank goodness we have troublemakers otherwise we may still be lying under Green and Ashely.

the guy's an imbecile

He’s probably 10 times richer than 99% of the folk on this board, can speak a few more languages than 99% of us, and seems pretty well educated compared to many folk. Not bad for an imbecile.

Seriously, can we stick to where he makes football mistakes rather than insult him?

He’s probably 10 times richer than 99% of the folk on this board, can speak a few more languages than 99% of us, and seems pretty well educated compared to many folk. Not bad for an imbecile.

Seriously, can we stick to where he makes football mistakes rather than insult him?

he talks utter crap in interviews, second language or not

HE'S embarrassing the club let alone the players which HE signed

Agree he is far from being an imbecile. He is a smart very likeable person and that is what makes it so difficult to criticise him. At the end of the day he is here to win football games and that has not been his strong point so far.

he talks utter crap in interviews, second language or not

HE'S embarrassing the club let alone the players which HE signed

Most of his interviews make a lot of sense to me. Standing up for your players who are being assaulted isn’t embarrassing to me. Standing up to Lennons antics isn’t embarrassing. Standing up to idiots on BT Sport doesn’t embarrass me. Telling your players they are the best isn’t embarrassing. Telling them they have let themselves down isn’t embarrassing when 90% of the fans have said the same thing. Putting MOH in his place isn’t embarrassing when the player hasn’t tried a leg and earns 1000s a week.

I’m angry about Celtic pasting us and Progres but I’m more embarrassed that we have had to entirely dismantle Warburton hopeless squad. I was more embarrassed at McCoists failure to develop our club when we were in lower leagues whilst skimming 800k a year. I don’t see how the same language we used against people like Whyte and Green should be used against a guy who at least is trying his hardest and for any failings he has at least acts with integrity.

His handling of the media could be better but frankly most of them are overpaid, ignorant and thick and the BBC and Record in particular have a clear agenda against our club. I don’t give a flying feck what they think. I don’t care what fans of other clubs who have tried to destroy us think. So just who is he embarrassing us in front of?

I’ll tell you what is worse right now than anything he is doing and that is the lack of support he is getting from other people in the club when they see the Shiite our players are having to put up with on the park. I am embarrassed at Celtic getting the Broomloan and their players mocking our fans. I think it is also incumbent on the board to be clear what the objectives are for caixinho and to openly back him until these objectives have failed.

I agree with many points and although I think Pedro is now not the answer I have a deep anger to the suits and ties at the top regarding their complete silence in this situation that we are in.Not one of them seems to have the guts to come out with an explanation to the fans.