Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

I want Pedro to succeed because I have never seen a manager being mocked or vilified in Scotland as much as he has - just listen to this:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-pedro-caixinha-out-11399445

Excuse me if I don't listen to it but I can imagine the content. I also want Pedro to succeed. I like his philosophy. I like his articulate press conferences. It's good to see a manager with a vision.

It's up to the players now to get results and give Pedro a bit of slack.

As Pedro has suggested we can expect much the same team as Sunday's starting line up, with Foderingham and McCrorie coming in. Many on here think that Pena and Windass should be dropped. Well Pedro is giving them a last chance to prove themselves. If anyone has a terrible first half, I expect half time substitutions. If things are no going right, Pedro can'y afford to take the huff and let them get on with it. However, I expect that we will get a good reaction from the team and run out comfortable winners.

It's all very well playing the same team so they can redeem themseves, but it isn't games against Killie at Ibrox that's the problem.

I would like to see John in the Windass position, Holt beside Jack and Dorrans for Pena. If Herrera can't get a game now, then what a waste of money along with Pena.

It's all very well playing the same team so they can redeem themseves, but it isn't games against Killie at Ibrox that's the problem.

I would like to see John in the Windass position, Holt beside Jack and Dorrans for Pena. If Herrera can't get a game now, then what a waste of money along with Pena.

I think it would be very unfair to play John further forward. He is not a silky midfielder that can find a killer pass nor a tricky winger. His best position is an attacking fullback. I agree that Herrera should be given game time and see if Morelos can play off him. I thought Jack had a poor game on Sunday and would prefer the energy and attacking ability of Holt.

What happens if it doesn't work???