Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

Fecking typical i let the game on 84mins, missed the whole penalties carry on, thought we had won the game only to be told the sorry tale back at the car. But i have to say it was coming, big Ford brought off several good saves and Killie were on the ascendancy, to tell the truth i thought we look tired and weary tbh, no surprise we got pegged back, and missing a penalty, sums up our luck atm, never mind referee conspiracies.

The David Edgar guy on the posted video sums it up perfectly imo. He's speaking my mind and probably most of the Gers fans if not all of them. He put forward a comparison of the CV's of Pedro and Steve Clarke, he added that it doesn't mean he wants Clarke...but the comparison basically showed how wrong our board got the call wrong.

I'd like to add in this wee bit of my own.

I regret Stuart McCall failing to get us past Motherwell in the play-offs in May 2015 with Ally's duds. If he had I reckon we wouldn't have to have endured Warburton then Pedro because this board haven't a clue on manager recruitment so would have just given McCall the job! Surely that wouldn't have been such a bad thing given hindsight?

Hope the 'director of football' knows a bit about recruitment when the inevitable comes.

The David Edgar guy on the posted video sums it up perfectly imo. He's speaking my mind and probably most of the Gers fans if not all of them. He put forward a comparison of the CV's of Pedro and Steve Clarke, he added that it doesn't mean he wants Clarke...but the comparison basically showed how wrong our board got the call wrong.

I'd like to add in this wee bit of my own.

I regret Stuart McCall failing to get us past Motherwell in the play-offs in May 2015 with Ally's duds. If he had I reckon we wouldn't have to have endured Warburton then Pedro because this board haven't a clue on manager recruitment so would have just given McCall the job! Surely that wouldn't have been such a bad thing given hindsight?

Hope the 'director of football' knows a bit about recruitment when the inevitable comes.

If McCall had got the job after Ally we'd still be in the championship just now

All the referee debate aside, we bottled that game simple as that.

First half we again dominated and played absolutely fine. Perhaps lacked a bit of cutting edge at times but we got the goal our play merited and looked comfortable.

After half-time we started OK and should have scored a second but the 'keeper made a good save. At that point, Killie commited more men forward and we lost our grip of the midfield. The manager then made the correct decision to sacrifice Morelos for Barjonas but with Candeias and Nemane anonymous (and the latter physically bullied by their full-back) we lost control of the wider areas and Killie cold easily have scored two or three goals.

As usual the crowd also start to panic so the team lose all confidence. Incredibly we get a penalty out of nothing but in the ensuing melee lose all confidence and Candeias has an appalling effort saved from which Killie break and Tav is once again caught sleeping at the back post.

Say what you like about the manager but the players bottled that game. We're supposed to have several leaders but I never seen one on the pitch last night and I don't see many at the club at all.