Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

McInnes will be the new manager.

Can't say I'm entirely happy about that but he'll get my backing anyway.

Tims won a watch getting an experienced EPL manager....and if only we could have as well.......

McInnes is a safe pair of hands

( I didn't get where I am today by speaking in cliches by the way)

I actually said we should get him when he was at St. Johnston....met with derision.....especially after he bombed in Bristol

Tims won a watch getting an experienced EPL manager....and if only we could have as well.......

McInnes is a safe pair of hands

( I didn't get where I am today by speaking in cliches by the way)

I actually said we should get him when he was at St. Johnston....met with derision.....especially after he bombed in Bristol

The Yahoos have assembled a team at the cost of 30m which competes in a league of teams which have spent virtually nothing over 5 years - bar us. And our team's cost is roughly a quarter of theirs. Any half decent manager should be able to deal with what the SPFL throws his way with the Scums' team under his rule. Even Deila held them all at bay.

The Yahoos have assembled a team at the cost of 30m which competes in a league of teams which have spent virtually nothing over 5 years - bar us. And our team's cost is roughly a quarter of theirs. Any half decent manager should be able to deal with what the SPFL throws his way with the Scums' team under his rule. Even Deila held them all at bay.

compare them under daila and Rodgers.......................most of the players were the same..............he has improved them somewhat...yes ?

compare them under daila and Rodgers.......................most of the players were the same..............he has improved them somewhat...yes ?

Plus Sinclair and Dembele ... but yes, he got them going again - as opposed to Deila, who lost the team in his last year. They were not exactly poor and one wonders how much was actually required to do that.

Edited by der Berliner

I can’t believe King has come out and said he was disappointed in the pool of candidates for the job!

Could suggest he never wanted McInnes, but has since been convinced that nobody better is available. I have put a quid on various potential bosses at over 20/1 though, based on the thinking that who would have actually sent in their CV to us. Aitor Karanka wasn’t one though..

When did he say that