Rangers fans brand Aberdeen fan forum members “dregs of society”

They were kicked out during the second half of the match. Either you're misinformed or deliberately lying.

Apologies to the rest of the forum - these tit for tats are tedious.

I'm only a newcomer here but there does seem to be an obsession with having the last word in certain quarters. Must do wonders for the post count

Seems very clear and logical reasoning to me; is there a specific part I need to explain for you?

Not really.

The joke you've got your knickers in a twist about wasn't anywhere close to the jokes about Ricksen. You may be uber-offended because of where your girlfriend's from but it wasn't making fun of those who suffered from the police brutality and therefore isn't comparable, in my opinion.

They were kicked out during the second half of the match. Either you're misinformed or deliberately lying.

Apologies to the rest of the forum - these tit for tats are tedious.

Yup kicked out second half for goading the Govan front, stewards and eventually scot Squad. They were looking to cause a scene and deflect attention on to their insignificant political existence. Doing this on a day of remembrance (although not during) is imo pathetic. You can put them in with the sewer sheep too.

Yup kicked out second half for goading the Govan front, stewards and eventually scot Squad. They were looking to cause a scene and deflect attention on to their insignificant political existence. Doing this on a day of remembrance (although not during) is imo pathetic. You can put them in with the sewer sheep too.

Why do they think waving a Catalan flag is going to upset Rangers supporters? Just because most want a united Britain does not mean people are against every kind of separatism. Personally I don't know anything about the Catalan history and to be honest I don't really care to find out but it would not interest or annoy me one bit if someone is waving a countries flag at me.

Personally I thought the stewards/polis over-reacted.

Thousand of bears were just laughing at the two morons who thought themselves courageous political martyrs for flying a couple of flags most fans couldn't care less about. The reaction of the Thistle fans was even more hilarious when they realised we were just laughing at them.

If many Rangers fans tie in unionism with their support and bring a Union Jack to wind up the Tims and others, then I can't see what the difference with a Scottish yes flag is.

For me, we should keep all politics out of football, and especially on or around armistice day - which I would hope is non-political.

Clubs should design their own flags and fans fly them instead.

I also can't see the point in a national flag when you're playing a team from the same country. English fans used to do that with the union jack and it put a lot of people from the rest of the UK off that flag. Now that they have switched to St George, I think many Scots in particular, are more comfortable with the union flag than they used to be.

If many Rangers fans tie in unionism with their support and bring a Union Jack to wind up the Tims and others, then I can't see what the difference with a Scottish yes flag is.

For me, we should keep all politics out of football, and especially on or around armistice day - which I would hope is non-political.

Clubs should design their own flags and fans fly them instead.

I also can't see the point in a national flag when you're playing a team from the same country. English fans used to do that with the union jack and it put a lot of people from the rest of the UK off that flag. Now that they have switched to St George, I think many Scots in particular, are more comfortable with the union flag than they used to be.

Maybe I’m naive but I don’t consider bringing a UJ to a Rangers game as winding up Time and others. I see it as homage to our history. We are Scottish AND British. For example, when a prominent journalist called us the “quintessentially British club” I took that as an honor we were being applauded as being true to our roots.

I couldn’t care less if it winds the Tims up or not. We’ve always been british have we not ? The UJ has always been prominent at Ibrox too has it not ? If so, then how is that winding the Tims up ? It’s more probable they are winding us up with the Tricolor