Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

That's very kind of you to say but it's rather moot as I couldn't find a way to delete my account.:crash:

You can't and we won't normally delete accounts so you can always get back on if you change your mind. Have a few days to cool down it often helps.

Edited by blueflag

You can't and we won't normally delete accounts so you can always get back on if you change your mind. Have a few days to cool down it often helps.

fuck sake...sounds like a cult who won't let you go

not saying anything about scientologists but I've heard Tom Cruise's son is at Kevin Thomson's training school

"Right now it is beyond parody that the manager and his team who hits post and bar twice each and has a keeper barely stopping the ball on the line gets slaughtered for "not being good enough"."

"Folk like you", eh? WTF? You should only generalise about people you know and understand or who only ever repeat the same things. Say, for example, always defending everyone at Ibrox be they leeches there to kill us, dud managers or useless players.

If you look back over my history you'll find variety; you, however, have been the same from my first to last post (which this is) here.

Just a couple of points on this quote, before I go:

"Right now it is beyond parody that the manager and his team who hits post and bar twice each and has a keeper barely stopping the ball on the line gets slaughtered for "not being good enough".

It's beyond parody that you refuse to read that to which you are replying . I stressed I was talking over the long term. A team can be unlucky in some games but not regularly, which is what you parrot.

Eight points from seven home games against appallingly poor opposition is not good enough.

Also, why do you keep talking about hitting the bar and the post - again season after season you have written this, game after game - as though it is a good thing? It is not. It is failure! Failure to score. "hits post and bar twice each " = four misses. Four hundred times each would equate to the same thing = not a goal. If we hit the woodwork many times in the upcoming games our opponents will not care, we will achieve no points for doing so. It's scoring that they don't want us to achieve. Hitting the post and the bar "isn't good enough" - what's beyond parody in that ? It's a fact.

I don't have time to keep up with the board and it makes me fractious to try so I'm leaving now. It's been wonderful, despite the recurrent pain on the pitch, to have been with you. I joined when we were deep in the brown stuff. I leave with us at least in the hands of Rnagers supporters but, I fear, with a very bleak looking future unless something truly dramatic happens.

When we were criminally attacked from outside and inside the game and found ourselves in the bottom division we had the chance to restructure the whole club and build a football philosophy for the future. That was our only chance of recovering from the devastating attack on our club unless a billionaire with money to burn was to be found. None were, and so we were left with option one but, lamentably, we went down the Ian Black and Kevin Kyle route instead.

This is easily the best forum, but then you don't need me to tell you that.

Best wishes to you all and to our beloved club.

I agree with most of your points mate. I too see a bleak future at the moment unless something out the ordinary happens? I don’t mean just in a footballing sense either (I think you were alluding to that?).

"Right now it is beyond parody that the manager and his team who hits post and bar twice each and has a keeper barely stopping the ball on the line gets slaughtered for "not being good enough"."

"Folk like you", eh? WTF? You should only generalise about people you know and understand or who only ever repeat the same things. Say, for example, always defending everyone at Ibrox be they leeches there to kill us, dud managers or useless players.

If you look back over my history you'll find variety; you, however, have been the same from my first to last post (which this is) here.

Just a couple of points on this quote, before I go:

"Right now it is beyond parody that the manager and his team who hits post and bar twice each and has a keeper barely stopping the ball on the line gets slaughtered for "not being good enough".

It's beyond parody that you refuse to read that to which you are replying . I stressed I was talking over the long term. A team can be unlucky in some games but not regularly, which is what you parrot.

Eight points from seven home games against appallingly poor opposition is not good enough.

Also, why do you keep talking about hitting the bar and the post - again season after season you have written this, game after game - as though it is a good thing? It is not. It is failure! Failure to score. "hits post and bar twice each " = four misses. Four hundred times each would equate to the same thing = not a goal. If we hit the woodwork many times in the upcoming games our opponents will not care, we will achieve no points for doing so. It's scoring that they don't want us to achieve. Hitting the post and the bar "isn't good enough" - what's beyond parody in that ? It's a fact.

I don't have time to keep up with the board and it makes me fractious to try so I'm leaving now. It's been wonderful, despite the recurrent pain on the pitch, to have been with you. I joined when we were deep in the brown stuff. I leave with us at least in the hands of Rnagers supporters but, I fear, with a very bleak looking future unless something truly dramatic happens.

When we were criminally attacked from outside and inside the game and found ourselves in the bottom division we had the chance to restructure the whole club and build a football philosophy for the future. That was our only chance of recovering from the devastating attack on our club unless a billionaire with money to burn was to be found. None were, and so we were left with option one but, lamentably, we went down the Ian Black and Kevin Kyle route instead.

This is easily the best forum, but then you don't need me to tell you that.

Best wishes to you all and to our beloved club.

I don't understand why posters get so het up about differences of opinions on a forum? We are all Bears (although i'm suspicious of that Onevision lol) we can agree to disagree and move on, this pace is like the eye of the storm in a perpetual hurricane of argument and disagreement in other forums.

Steve it is easy to take the huff but at least you are/were for your reason but it's how you decide whether to stay on a forum where good discussion is prevalent.

I joined another forum and when receiving absolutely disgusting replies to one of my posts I immediately decided never to post there again.

Luckily enough I was accepted on to this forum and have enjoyed the banter/level headed posting but most of all feeling welcome and able to have level headed forumees.

I know from my own past it is is easy to make rash decisions but I would hope you reconsider yours and continue to post,thanks if you read this.

Edited by MacK1950
missing text