Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

I am surprised nobody has picked up on Hodson. I think I can run quicker than him even at my age. He offers nothing going forward or in defence. Beerman is a better option. Cart horse comes to mind.

Totally agree Pete. Breaks your heart to think of some of the combinations we have had on the left of the pitch. Today it was Windass and Hodson. I feel sorry for our young fans that think this is the norm.

I feel like an old man on my bus now - I'm 33 - saying to the younger ones "It wasn't always like this"

Totally agree Pete. Breaks your heart to think of some of the combinations we have had on the left of the pitch. Today it was Windass and Hodson. I feel sorry for our young fans that think this is the norm.

I feel like an old man on my bus now - I'm 33 - saying to the younger ones "It wasn't always like this"

To be honest I would rather have beerman's ex- girlfriend instead of Hodson. She probably would play as good and at least would be pleasant on the eyes.:D

A really bizarre game.

We didn't play well but we had enough chances to win three games with various players guilty of poor finishing and/or Accies getting lucky again and again. Unfortunately, despite our dominance we defended like schoolboys - McCrorie making a very silly error before we allowed a Hamilton player to run 50 yards without stopping him for the clincher.

Groundhog Day and is just isn't good enough. We have a team of bottlers and the club appears to be led by a group of scorned women who don't like each other.

The failure to appoint a new manager is nothing short of inexplicable and it cost us today.

I'm 38 and also feel sorry for any Bears under 20. They deserve credit for sticking by the team.

Mind you, it's only (just under) a decade since we played in the UEFA Cup Final.

After a lot of teeth-gnashing, today was very similar to the league game we lost at home against ICT a few years ago via a 93rd minute penalty from Ian Black, their only shot at goal. Accies had 2 today and scored.

For all the negativity up there - and you wonder what people were actually expecting - on any (as in ANY) other day, we might have horsed them 4 or 6-0 again, if metal and last gasp goal-line clearances hadn't saved their blushes on at least 6 occasions. Was not to be and since people don't accept that at times you need a bit of luck every now and then - and not just a super manager, super players and endless amounts of skill - to succeed at Rangers, the easy option of giving this or that individual as well as the manager (dare I say it) dogs abuse is out in force again.

Perhaps some will awake tomorrow and think: well, that was daylight robbery of the finest quality from Hamilton! In any case, those who do not will continue the negtive spin (which is actually no real critique, as you can easily see the reasons) should take the (long overdue) step back and think where we are, with whom we are here and what you can expect right now and/or in January. At this moment and time, it seems every lost point or game is welcomed with some sort of nigh apocalyptic hysteria and an urgent need to sack or slate someone. Well, people better adjust their expectations if they fall into the latter category. At least for a few weeks from now. For no matter what, we will see the same players trying to do their best for the next 6 weeks at least, no matter who will be the manager. Going by the current mood levels, whoever comes in will be slaughtered if he doesn't get wins instantly or wins at least 4iaR. And that's simply bananas.

As for today's game, somewhere up there I gave my remarks of what Murty could have done. Not that much, bar bringing Kranjcar in earlier and hooking Windass. Next week, I'd play 4-4-2 or 3-5-2, as Morelos surely needs a partner, not wandering folk like Windass and Miller.

dB:

Your positive outlook is fine but we need not go back ten years to find the last time we lost a game at Ibrox we should have won.

What happened today now happens at Ibrox more often than not. That's a huge issue and there's no glossing over it.