Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

Until we get ourselves strikers scoring more goals then we're going to have to accept results like this every now & then.

The amount of missed chances was unbelievable. Both Candeias & Windass put in plenty of good deliveries into the box with no takers.

Young Morelos confidence is front of goal has gone at he moment unfortunately. That's a worry because he's the best striker we've got by some distance.

Edited by RANGERRAB

We should have been three up by half time, second half we never showed up, Hamilton did everything we never, committed in the challenges, harried fought and scrapped for their win, and took their chances well two good goals by them, first one was a howlers right enough from McCrorie. But the lad still had a good game for me, our goals are drying up which is a big worry for me, even the usually reliable KM looked bereft of talent today.

Good win for Hamilton, they came with a plan and executed well, caught us on the break yes but they were much more than that, i wish we could find that fighting spirit.

I am not sure you can blame the manager when a 19 year old makes a mistake. I will say though that I disagreed with his substitutions. I would never have taken off Morelos I would have told him to stay in the box and forget his midfield play.

Miller should be dropped he is hopeless.

You can't blame Murty for the mistake but you can blame him for

- not picking Alves

- picking Miller

- waiting until 72 minutes before hooking Miller

- picking Hodson

- taking off Morelos

- failing to say Morelos isn't suffering from a lack of confidence post-match

Home form in the league so far this season:

Sat 12 Aug 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 2-3 Hibernian

Sat 19 Aug 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 0-0 Hearts

Sat 9 Sep 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 4-1 Dundee

Sat 23 Sep 12:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 0-2 Celtic

Wed 25 Oct 19:45 Scottish Premiership Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock

Sat 4 Nov 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 3-0 Partick

Sat 18 Nov 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers 0-2 Hamilton

Eight points from a possible 21

Plus

Sun 22 Oct 14:30 Scottish League Cup Rangers 0-2 Motherwell

Stunningly poor.

I am surprised nobody has picked up on Hodson. I think I can run quicker than him even at my age. He offers nothing going forward or in defence. Beerman is a better option. Cart horse comes to mind.