Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

I’m on it Frankie! Sorry I actually forgot. Been under the weather with the cold. Be up by 3/4pm. Apologies again.

Thanks for it. A fine piece and very moving at the end. All the very best for you and yours, pal.

Rangers legend Fernando Ricksen touches down in Glasgow for Gers’ clash with Hamilton Accies.

Delighted Rangers fans were quick to applaud the midfielder for returning to Scotland.

RANGERS legend Fernando Ricksen will watch his old club take on Hamilton Accies tomorrow after touching down in Glasgow.

The Ibrox hero, who is suffering from MND, is back in Scotland to see Graeme Murty’s side try to leapfrog Hibernian into third spot in the table.

The Dutchman’s official biographer, Vincent de Vries, shared a snap of the ex-Gers ace to Twitter.

Alongside a heartfelt message from Fernando, saying: ” Good to be back #glasgow #Rangersfamily.

“Back at Ibrox again, tomorrow, for game against Hamilton. Can’t wait to see all my friends again.”

And delighted Rangers fans were quick to applaud the return of the former midfielder.

Liam_72 said: “Fernando Ricksen back at Ibrox tomorrow.

Hamilton will have quite a few of their better players back today, including Crawford. Templeton, if selected, might be hot ... and Tav needs to be up for this challenge. As has been said, I wouldn't be surprised if Murty become Mr. Predictable and names the same starting line-up again. Perhaps Alves again, but McCrorie and Wilson did admirably and as the saying goes, never change a running system. That said, Kranjcars invention might be required early, as Accies will park the bus and try to hit on the counter.

Fernando Ricksen is going to be there today, which will be pretty emotional.

What a state to be in. Timz with a potentially tricky tie away today. They win as both we and the sheep trail by two at home. Might as well just hand them the freaking title now :(

Edited by SteveC