Rangers 0 v Hamilton 2 - Post match discussion

It's a sad day when you're dreading a double header against the sheep.

Our entire club, from the boardroom down to the players, just seem to lack balls. You don't need the best players in the world to win games - Leicester City and Burnley are recent very good examples of this.

It's a sad day when you're dreading a double header against the sheep.

Our entire club, from the boardroom down to the players, just seem to lack balls. You don't need the best players in the world to win games - Leicester City and Burnley are recent very good examples of this.

We don't seem to have enough players capable of winning the physical battles.

We don't seem to have enough players capable of winning the physical battles.

I'd prefer to see us play three in Central MF. Today we'd just Jack and Holt. I felt they got outnumbered at times.

I'd like to see us play 3-5-2 at home to teams like Hamilton. I don't see why we need four defenders when they only put one up front and the five would allow us three in Central MF with two in wide areas and two up front.

Edited by RANGERRAB

His energy is impressive going forward, however I saw him trailing behind as Accies scored their second.

Hodson and Wilson should have been more than sufficent to deal with the situation but because Tav busts a gut to get back and cover for the 2 of them, he's being criticised?

Hodson and Wilson should have been more than sufficent to deal with the situation but because Tav busts a gut to get back and cover for the 2 of them, he's being criticised?

It happens too often that we concede goals from the left.

Edited by les186

I'd like to see us play 3-5-2 at home to teams like Hamilton. I don't see why we need four defenders when they only put one up front and the five would allow us three in Central MF with two in wide areas and two up front.

Agreed. There's no reason to set up the same way against Hamilton and Celtic.

Agreed Tavernier came from far further as Hodson but Hodson was running backwards.

It happens too often that we concede goals from the left.

We're one down and Tav was the only one showing any energy and played some great balls through. Would you rather we didn't take the risk and Just have Tav play defensively?