[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

Kris Commons just called Jack “disgusting” and said he could have ended May’s career as if it was deliberate.

Kris, do you find your ex-teammate and Scotland hero Scott Brown “disgusting” for taking sneaky kicks to other players faces when they are lying on the ground?

Commons is an arsehole!

I think the keeper should be nearer the corner with a ball like that. The chance that it will be put in the other top corner is virtually nil and even if it is put there the ball has a far greater distance to travel and so you will have far more time to get across. Foderinhams placement is not good and he gives himself too much to do. I actually ask if you want such a big wall when the kick is so far out. I think I would have 2 men as I would rather see the ball.

I find it hard to criticise him, but the fact that he got caught out from a similar position last time makes me think he should be doing better. It was a cracker of a strike, but...

Long time since I shouted and swore so loud at the telly,but could not contain myself with that decision from Collum.Normally I would have been told off no end for my actions,but even the wife could not believe the decision and said that the ref got his card out awfy quick

If it is McInnes then I will get behind him but when he spouts pish like Aberdeen were the better team in the first-half and Rangers were only dangerous at set plays then I seriously doubt his vision of the game. Rangers scored a goal from open play and if I remember right Lewis had about 3 wonder saves from open play

If it is McInnes then I will get behind him but when he spouts pish like Aberdeen were the better team in the first-half and Rangers were only dangerous at set plays then I seriously doubt his vision of the game. Rangers scored a goal from open play and if I remember right Lewis had about 3 wonder saves from open play

I think we have to appreciate that he's currently their manager he can't just come out and say we were shite and they were brilliant. It's typical post defeat manager speak.

Edited by JFK-1

Obviously happy with the result but the final quarter had me just wishing it was over. They began to get some momentum once Jack was out of it. If he were still in there we would have won more comfortably. Might even have seen Morelos thrown in.