[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

I used the quote with what was said on this thread about Windass and elite level output stats, in mind.

Windass isn't elite level, period....or in other words, the stats produce a conclusion that not even his mother could agree to.

Elite level as in the stats used in that radar put him in the top 5% in the league. It's not saying he'd walk into Barcelona's team!

Elite level as in the stats used in that radar put him in the top 5% in the league. It's not saying he'd walk into Barcelona's team!

You re-enforce my point.

He hasn't been in the top 5% and hence in this case the conclusion that stats produce is erroneous.

ie. whoever puts the data/system together may want to review how it's designed ;)3

Its a bit churlish not to give windas credit for his recent form.

If we don't show our appreciation when a player turns around his previous poor form and consistently shows major improvement ... then when should we do it. I couldn't be more pleased for Josh Windass and thank him for his commitment.

His confidence seems to be sky high and I know I will get a Rousseau Gif:) but I feel the players are now far fitter than they were under PC. That worries me with McInnes as well because Aberdeen looked like they were a yard short of us. I don't think that Windass would have made that run for his goal on Sunday a few weeks ago.

Edited by pete

You re-enforce my point.

He hasn't been in the top 5% and hence in this case the conclusion that stats produce is erroneous.

ie. whoever puts the data/system together may want to review how it's designed ;)3

He has, according to those stats. Actually, it says 'near elite', so I assume that means not in the top 5% but close to it.

The only conclusions drawn are from yourself. It merely presents data.

Edited by Rousseau