[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

What next after a rangers player is sent off for a pass.

A striker sent off if his shot injures the keeper.

I'm sure Pogba would have used that same logic at the weekend. "How can you send me off for just running? It wasn't my fault I stepped on his legs." Let's be clear here. I'm hoping he gets the red card rescinded, and I really hope a review panel sees what many of you see. However, I don't like players using these excuses for getting away with this. Players have their ways of dishing it out, while disguised as innocent and natural actions. IMO of course.

No way will the red card be rescinded this time!, that would be 3 reds rescinded for Jack and would only highlight/strengthen the belief that Jack is being targeted by match officials!, that would look terrible for the officials/SPFL/SFA.................

[tweet]937925680360185856[/tweet]

giphy.gif

Dosnt mention work rate, tackles, tracking back, headers etc. Dosnt say what games he performs well (home or away?)or establish at what times? He does have ability it’s heart, desire and fortitude when the chips are down he lacks.

Im not a huge fan of stats. A player could make easy passes and pass back the whole game. He could hide for 75mins yet stats would say he’s a world beater?? I hope he continues to improve though. He has been great v sheep.

Dosnt mention work rate, tackles, tracking back, headers etc. Dosnt say what games he performs well (home or away?)or establish at what times? He does have ability it’s heart, desire and fortitude when the chips are down he lacks.

Im not a huge fan of stats. A player could make easy passes and pass back the whole game. He could hide for 75mins yet stats would say he’s a world beater?? I hope he continues to improve though. He has been great v sheep.

No, it doesn't. However, how can you question his work-rate, tracking back and heart? He's burst a gut this season.

I'm not sure about this preoccupation with tackles -- is that really his job? We slated McKay for the same. Give me a forward that scores and creates over one that "gets stuck in!" Moreover, that radar doesn't even mention "easy passes". The only "passes" are passes that contribute to a chance.

You say you don't like stats, but that is an awful lot of statistical information you want to know...

It goes to show (not directed at you, Coop) we will see what we want to see, irrespective of the facts. I thought we could learn to be a little more open-minded.

Edited by Rousseau