[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

But McCall didn't get the red cards Jack gets did he?

if an opposition player did that to a Rangers player as Jack did today I'd expect him to get a red card

Even wearing my blue tinted glasses, I thought that was an easy red card for the ref to give. Jack was stupid and he needs to sort out that side of his attitude. He could have lost us that match today. I expect either him or Ross to be the future captain so he really needs to show more composure.

Great battling performance again today, and what a header from Wilson. To be fair it was a stunning free kick from them too. It's easy to criticise Fods, but I don't think there was much he could there.

Okay you don't want to sit like little boys but don't stand on areas you are not supposed to!!!!!!!!

Why not? No one got hurt. Some lads had a good day out and some memories to cherish. Credit to them for enjoying themselves in the stifled atmosphere of a Scottish football match. It's not easy with Plod filming you but they did it anyway, in the face of bitter hatred from the dandy dicks.

Sorry Craig you are totally wrong. If a keeper does not anticipate things and move early he will never save much. How many penalties would be saved in the corner if the keeper stands until the ball is kicked. The keeper has far more time if the ball is put to the back-post and the ball has to cross his path. From where that kick was taken the chances of scoring in the back post postage stamp beating the keeper are low and would need to be millimetre perfect. I am not saying it can't happen but 99% of free kicks from that angle take the shortest route to goal.

A keeper shouldn’t move before the ball is hit otherwise he’s just guessing.

Ohhh, so keepers should break the rules on penalties ? Gotcha

Edited by craig

GIRUY! :D:ninja:

[tweet]937333475543314432[/tweet]

It doesn't mean he's suddenly turned into Ronaldo, merely that his play up until now warranted more goals - his xG was higher than his actual goals.

Edited by Rousseau

Is it interesting that all those involved are British ?

Well, Pena is on his way over. But it's good to see lads from England and Scotland (and that principality) celebrating a goal for the Quintessential British Club together.