[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

I must admit Rangers had an extra man for 65 minutes as Kenny McLean was playing for us. Wasn't he?

I will also put my tin hat on. I think Jacks tackle was a red card. I don't think he needed to put his foot there I think he knew what he was doing and it was endangering a player. If I put the shoe on the other foot I would be crying for a red card so I have to be honest.

I think the keeper should be nearer the corner with a ball like that. The chance that it will be put in the other top corner is virtually nil and even if it is put there the ball has a far greater distance to travel and so you will have far more time to get across. Foderinhams placement is not good and he gives himself too much to do. I actually ask if you want such a big wall when the kick is so far out. I think I would have 2 men as I would rather see the ball.

Disagree. If he comes closer to the near corner then he leaves the far corner completely open and more likely to see a free kick hit there. Foderingham’s positioning was fine. He set up the wall properly, with the right number of men in it, and he was on his line just to the left of the wall.

It’s ok to actually admire a free kick. Had that been at the other end and was Tavernier hitting it then we would be calling it a worldy.

“So far out” - seriously Pete ? It was only 25 yards.

Nope, I can’t blame Foderingham for that, was an excellent strike.

I must admit Rangers had an extra man for 65 minutes as Kenny McLean was playing for us. Wasn't he?

I will also put my tin hat on. I think Jacks tackle was a red card. I don't think he needed to put his foot there I think he knew what he was doing and it was endangering a player. If I put the shoe on the other foot I would be crying for a red card so I have to be honest.

giphy.gif

You're underestimating our advantages. Check a sheep forum and you will discover that we also had McInnes and bizarrely the referee on our side.

Was Ramos not just sent off for the 25th time in his career? It doesn't diminish his impact. He's a prick at times, but you want him in your team.

Same with Jack for me. I wouldn't be asking him to dial it down.

Especially when 3 of his 4 sendings off for us have been, or should be, rescinded...

Tom English

''Then, drama. Ten minutes into the second half, Jack went into a tackle with Stevie May and left his foot on the striker to such an extent that the striker was fortunate to avoid a bad injury.

Willie Collum whipped out the red card - and he was right. It was the fourth red of Jack's season, albeit two of them were later rescinded.''

English obviously accidentally forgot to put the bit in about Jack winning the ball first and that there was absolutely no intent to cause harm.

I doubt this one will be rescinded as every pundit is saying the ref was right.

Ian hit the nail on the head, todays win is even more sweeter because of the circumstances.

I'd certainly be shouting for a red card if Brown has done that tackle on one of our players.

Not intentional for me, Jack had to go in strong and did, May arrived late and got injured, never a red for me, maybe a booking!.