[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

The only two missing are British would be more accurate.

Pena is arriving late, it's what he does....(but he is there)

Actually if you look closer.... the only person missing is the keeper.... which brings up another interesting point.... 10 of our starters today were British. Only Pena that started was foreign.

He is. But there is definitely a player in there.

There may well be but until he grows a pair of “baws” then that player will never emerge. He has had two good games v sheep but that’s all in my book. He goes missing when the chips are down (he isn’t alone in that) and for me in far from convinced.

Actually if you look closer.... the only person missing is the keeper.... which brings up another interesting point.... 10 of our starters today were British. Only Pena that started was foreign.

Pena is “Maui” in disguise....(of Moana fame) I was laughing at that for ages.

Edited by cooponthewing

No, not “gotcha yourself” - the reality is that those are the rules. The fact refs don’t abide by them doesn’t make them any less valid. Keeper shouldn’t move, which makes your argument a straw man argument.

When you are in goals you stand still. I will still try to steal an advantage.:thup: I hope Foderingham does the same.

7uuUB1z.jpg

Seems to be a bit of team spirit that was missing before.

Maybe they are allowed back to Nandos :D

Have to say I thought we'd get a point only before play today but to beat them twice in 4 days in reminisce of the good days, couldnt happen against a better team. It does say more about McInnes though but I hope Im wrong.

That Hamilton and Dundee games are at the back of my mind now, should have been bankers and we'd be on 36 pts. However had Murty won them he'd be touted for the job.

There may well be but until he grows a pair of “baws” then that player will never emerge. He has had two good games v sheep but that’s all in my book. He goes missing when the chips are down (he isn’t alone in that) and for me in far from convinced.

And interestingly enough, those two good games have come from playing through the middle, which is his natural position.

He deserves some slack given his recent excellent performances. If we are roasting our own then what good does that do them ?

When you are in goals you stand still. I will still try to steal an advantage.:thup: I hope Foderingham does the same.

Except he isn’t stealing an advantage, he’s just guessing and hoping he’s right

Well done Rangers. Another impressive score and long may it continue.

BBC radio was indulging in more mental athletics pre-match. In perfect seriousness they were blaming Rangers for unsettling McInnes and affecting Aberdeens recent performances. They implied that Rangers are doing this deliberately as we'd 2 matches to play against them. They said that Rangers should come out and state flat out that we are either hunting McInnes or we are not. :laugh2: