The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

If we are now attracting bids for our players then we are heading in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. There is no money in Scottish football. All Scottish clubs must develop players & sell them. We are no different in that respect unfortunately.

And if we are doing things properly we'll have identified replacements for them.

And if we are doing things properly we'll have identified replacements for them.

Judging by the manager situation, I wouldn't hold out much hope regarding lining up replacements. The Killie winger looks as good as Walker (Hearts), in my opinion. Still struggling to see any Scottish creative midfielders though...we may have to go overseas to find one of those.

Some whispers say that the 3.5m exit clause money has been met. That would be enormous if true ... and may hand us the money to go for the likes of Murphy, Jones and Naismith ... and still have cash left. Still I'd rather have Saturday out of the way before thinking of that.

Judging by the manager situation, I wouldn't hold out much hope regarding lining up replacements. The Killie winger looks as good as Walker (Hearts), in my opinion. Still struggling to see any Scottish creative midfielders though...we may have to go overseas to find one of those.

This is where the DoF earns his dosh.

I was sceptical at first about this role at our club but can now see why it's necessary.

Some whispers say that the 3.5m exit clause money has been met. That would be enormous if true ... and may hand us the money to go for the likes of Murphy, Jones and Naismith ... and still have cash left. Still I'd rather have Saturday out of the way before thinking of that.

Yep heard this too. If so Windass will be gone.

And Tavernier attracting interest from Sunderland too by all accounts.

I hope we can hold onto Morelos. Remember he only turned 21 last summer. If he's still here this time next year he could fetch us a fortune

His form these past few months has been magnificent. Not surprised he's attracted interest

Me neither, but he has as much chance of turning into a 1 million player as a 5 million. 3.5 million is a LOT of money for us to strengthen

From what I heard at the game last night in my mates box is that McLean and Walker have been tentatively agreed but we also had an agreement with Moult who moved the goalposts at the last minute so who knows. Extra bodies will be handy but neither having a great season so won't be massively upset if they don't happen. I'd like to see us take a punt on that left winger at Killie, having a good season and Killie are always looking to sell. Too often we wait til the Championship clubs are sniffing around so we need to act a bit quicker and smarter