Rangers 2 (Morelos,Wilson) v Ross County 1

Poor performance today, great result, once again it shows how much players can get managers sacked!, can't fault Murty today yet we could easily have lost the match due to the players under performing!, onwards & upwards to Fester Road on Wednesday!

What disappointed me today was the booing at HT as the teams left the pitch when we were 0-1 down

Today we were up against a team which played 2 banks of 5 against us and would try to hit us on the break. Like Hamilton did. And they got an early goal against the run of play.I wonder if Ross County play like that every week. I suspect they don't.

However Murty changed things at HT and brought on Morelos who equalized and Danny Wilson got the winner.

I think some of support need to be a bit more patient at times during a game like today. They constantly want the ball lumped forward into the opponents half where the opposition are dug in. We need to keep possession and wait til the opportunity presents itself to put a ball thro for someone. Like the way things are done in the best leagues such as the EPL, LA liga etc.

Perhaps the season's spends in those lower leagues are now proving to be a hinderance to us now we're back in the top division.

Edited by RANGERRAB

I don’t get why Morelos wasn’t on from the start. Opposition defences have been proven to fear him and even when not scoring their fear of him is dragging them all over the place creating spaces for others.

I don’t get why Morelos wasn’t on from the start. Opposition defences have been proven to fear him and even when not scoring their fear of him is dragging them all over the place creating spaces for others.

He wasn't on from the start because he hasn't scored sinceSept15