[FT] Hibernian 1 - 2 Rangers (Windass 42; Morelos 45)

Herrera just doesn't look at the races. I don't think he deserves a starting place.

It's hard to look anything other than that with only a few mins per game.

In saying that he had 45mins against Dundee and was by all accounts poor but at least it's another option should Pena not do the business.

FWIW, I had heard murmurings that Dorrans' career may be under threat but I'm hoping that's hyperbole.

Edited by Frankie

Ah, but I am far from "only positive". Dunno what it is with the guys of the moaning brigade that they can't help but flinging insults at those who question them or their attitude.

BTW, methinks on Helicopter Sunday we "outdistanced" Hibs at Easter Road by 1-0 without a great performance. In fact, we hardly ever shone there, bar the 6-2 demolition job in 2015. Sometimes, working hard to get a result without playing good football is part and parcel of the game. But we don't need to come out, pick a player who was not up to his normal standard and give him abuse like there is no tomorrow, or, indeed, was no yesterday.

So when you mention my name you are Questioning my attitude.

when I mention your name in reply I am throwing abuse and insults.

Okay I didn't realise it worked like that.

It's hard to look anything other than that with only a few mins per game.

In saying that he had 45mins against Dundee and was by all accounts poor but at least it's another option should Pena not do the business.

I would like to see Herrera get more meaningful game time - NOT a starting place though (certainly for now).

As Frankie says, when he's only getting a few mins at the tail end of games, how is he supposed to do anything positive??? How's he supposed to adapt to the Scottish game??? Ultimately, it may turn out that his performances don't improve, but he at least deserves to be given the chance.

So when you mention my name you are Questioning my attitude.

when I mention your name in reply I am throwing abuse and insults.

Okay I didn't realise it worked like that.

Maybe you read your reply again, what I and you wrote beforehand, before mentioning heads and sands and the like?

Maybe you read your reply again, what I and you wrote beforehand, before mentioning heads and sands and the like?

I was not talking about one post to be honest but I will leave it at that as I don't want to be seen as insulting.

If you want to discuss it further PM me.