Dorrans out for 3 months.

Thats not good news.

Perhaps Nicos injury in training could be put down to the hoodoo but Dorans and Cardoso are only two of our players who've been injured by players of other teams over the last two seasons. If referees stamped down on the rough treatment our players get instead of booking them for stupid shite then maybe we'd get a season where our players stayed relatively injury free. Thats not going to happen though.

Shame for the lad. He played well on his day -- not too often, to be fair -- despite not quite finding his best role.

Perhaps another reason to recall Halliday? I'm not a huge fan of Halliday, but he's energetic and won't shy from a tackle, which may suit one of the 'side midfield' -- not sure what to call them? -- roles in the diamond. I always thought he was better in a more advanced role, as opposed to the DM role he'd been playing.

Actually, one of the forward roles may suit M'OH too! :ninja: (They're always world beaters when they're out of the team!)

Edited by Rousseau

Sorry but I think he's been awful , don't think we have missed him 1 bit , the most under whelming transfer of the summer for me .

He was, IMHO, wrongly played alongside Jack in DM, which is not as I seem to remember him playing in the EPL etc.. It clearly showed that this was not his game, albeit he sure tried.

Since MW took over, we've not exactly been blessed with luck when it comes to injuries. Forrester might well have helped us in 2015, then you have Niko, Wallace, Rossiter, Waghorn and Garner for a certain time. While across the river they hardly had any meaningful loss to bemoan, not to mention that their squad is larger than ours.

Based on what I've seen he brings more to the team than Barjonas.

We have missed him.

He should do , Barjonas is only 18 , like I said I'm just underwhelmed , I expected so much more , I don't see any drive in the guy at all , but that might just be me .