[FT] Rangers 2 (Wilson 56; Morelos 76) - 0 Motherwell

For me Barjonas coming on made a big difference.

Barjonas alongside McCrorie looked very decent. Very youthful but Barjonas is very assured on the ball. Excellent first touch, great awareness and if he keeps up this level of performance will keep more seasoned pros out of the side.

Was very impressed with the young lad :thup:

Remember that they said that Jack could have pulled out of the May tackle well lets look at the difference and wonder why no red was given to Kipre.

Now look at the Challenge.

Look at how the ball is well away before Kipre straightens his leg to go into Jack. Beaton sees the whole incident but deems it fair.

Absolutely.

A job for the compliant officer.

The club should be all over this.

Apparently, the BBC bogtrotter , Tom Sellik, has questioned the adequacy of Ryan Jack's shinpads.

It may be that he actually thinks this, which would not surprise me, or that it is an hideously inept attempt at jocularity, to irritate the Rangers' support.

Either way, it is unacceptable comment.

Apparently, the BBC bogtrotter , Tom Sellik, has questioned the adequacy of Ryan Jack's shinpads.

It may be that he actually thinks this, which would not surprise me, or that it is an hideously inept attempt at jocularity, to irritate the Rangers' support.

Either way, it is unacceptable comment.

I have never seen a player wearing shin pads over his knees. Does he think he is a wicket keeper or something.

Like most on here I am appalled at the tackle on Jack was not followed by a red card, it does seem as if compliance officer and media only ever see wrong doings by Rangers players never when the other way round.

However that said I want to heap praise on our manager for his reaction and words to the incident.

“ “I’m going to plead ignorance when it comes to the challenge and say I was following the line of the ball.

“I’m sure I will be getting sent loads of different clips from different angles but now I’m more concerned with the player than anything else“

Unlike all the other managers in SPFL who constantly demand action against the ‘Rangers brutality’ who keep insinuating there is some kind of conspiracy in Rangers favour , AS IF !

What Murty has done is act and behave as a Rangers Manager should with dignity and gravitas.

Rangers have always known how to behave with dignity in victory and in defeat other clubs should really take note.

Like most on here I am appalled at the tackle on Jack was not followed by a red card, it does seem as if compliance officer and media only ever see wrong doings by Rangers players never when the other way round.

However that said I want to heap praise on our manager for his reaction and words to the incident.

“ “I’m going to plead ignorance when it comes to the challenge and say I was following the line of the ball.

“I’m sure I will be getting sent loads of different clips from different angles but now I’m more concerned with the player than anything else“

Unlike all the other managers in SPFL who constantly demand action against the ‘Rangers brutality’ who keep insinuating there is some kind of conspiracy in Rangers favour , AS IF !

What Murty has done is act and behave as a Rangers Manager should with dignity and gravitas.

Rangers have always known how to behave with dignity in victory and in defeat other clubs should really take note.

They have taken note and love using it against us.

While having some sympathy with what you say, there's a difference between behaving with dignity and behaving meekly and allowing our players to be assaulted with no recourse and refusing to stand up for our club.

There's a time and place for not saying anything but I'm not sure that the continued open season on our players is that time.

It's all very well being dignified but when your own players are regularly assaulted and injured as a result, a line has to be drawn. We've seen enough this season to draw that line and have a word with the incompetent buffoons at the SFA.

We need to be more vocal about each incident and highlight it via the appropriate channels.

If you want to turn the other cheek whilst Jack & Cardoso recuperate from broken bones then it really isn't going to change things.