Will The Club Speak Up?

The Board aren't clowns far from it there are some pretty astute guys on there which makes the current shambles all the more perplexing.

I believe some investors to be extremely pissed off with the shenanigans.

I’ll have to disagree. I never met a director who didn’t think he was God’s gift to business and they all think they’re astute. Of course the vast majority are nothing of the kind. When you see how the real deals operate, it’s not hard to see the Rangers directors as clowns.

I’ll have to disagree. I never met a director who didn’t think he was God’s gift to business and they all think they’re astute. Of course the vast majority are nothing of the kind. When you see how the real deals operate, it’s not hard to see the Rangers directors as clowns.

Yes lots of clowns manage funds worth £ billions and run companies turning over £ 3/4 billion.

We are soft. McCoist said that on BT last week and he is right. Rangers football club is soft.

How easy a game was that for Beaton? We should of given him a torrid time but not once did I see a Rangers player in his face after Beaton gave Well anything. Yet when Rangers got a FK the Motherwell players weren't shy in telling Beaton what they thought. Their GK even ran towards the half way line to complain in the second half. Then they got a FK just outside our box and the ref counted out ten yards and our players were already further back than that. I have never seen a professional wall be told to step FORWARD

I don't mean to be deliberately controversial, but I'm quite happy that Rangers are not crying over every little incident that goes against them.

Historically, Rangers have always aimed to show more class and dignity than any other club, in times of success, failure or hardship.

Leave playing the victim to Lennon and Lawwell.

I don't mean to be deliberately controversial, but I'm quite happy that Rangers are not crying over every little incident that goes against them.

Historically, Rangers have always aimed to show more class and dignity than any other club, in times of success, failure or hardship.

In general, I'd agree with That....but a lot of what is going on isn't about the odd dubious decision. It's blatant "mistakes" That are coating us points & in some cases posing a risk to player safety.

That sort of thinking has led to open assaults on our players while others wearing Rangers jerseys receive bookings and red cards at the whim of whatever mank happens to be in charge. In around 55 years of attending games I've never seen it so bad and it's getting worse.

Nobody is "playing the victim" here mate. We ARE the victim. It's so blatant it's downright dishonest.

I pay my money to watch a fair match. Not to be swindled on a weekly basis.

It’s really working for us, isn’t it?

The last time that the Club "spoke up" was when David King was jilted at the altar by Second Prize Rose McInnes.

Dignified silence and ('masterly' ) inactivity went out the window, then, at a speed which we are completely unaccustomed to seeing.

Edited by Uilleam

That sort of thinking has led to open assaults on our players while others wearing Rangers jerseys receive bookings and red cards at the whim of whatever mank happens to be in charge. In around 55 years of attending games I've never seen it so bad and it's getting worse.

Nobody is "playing the victim" here mate. We ARE the victim. It's so blatant it's downright dishonest.

I pay my money to watch a fair match. Not to be swindled on a weekly basis.

I do take your point, but, I'd still rather win the league this season (which is miraculously, still possible, despite how unlikely it seems) as a "victim" (as you perceive it) than be acting like Neil Lennon every time something doesn't go our way.

We should be able to win every game, even despite of the odd injury or red card. Our squad, mentality and tactics need to be good enough to handle all of that.

And yes, if referees are out to send off our players, make sure someone like Ryan Jack doesn't put himself in to situations where it might happen (Broadfoot incident, May incident).

And If the Rangers squad is so thin that an injury to one player can leave us in a crisis, sign more 1st XI quality players.

Easier said than done, perhaps, but you should always aim to improve yourself in response to events like these, as opposed to blaming others. Positive actions, versus negative actions.

Yes, I sound deluded, but we all do in the Positive Psychology movement