Florida Cup (and training camp) thread

3 minutes ago, craig said:

What on earth is your problem ?

I simply told you what the guy wrote in his own book and now you are getting all aggressive with me ?  Do me a favour.

You are being ridiculous.  I couldn’t care less about being right, I merely told you what the guy said in his own book.  Seems more like it is YOU that wants/needs to be right.

As I said, if you want to argue that Numan wasn’t a central midfielder then take it up with him, because it was him that said in his book he was a central midfielder.

I’ll bid you good night - and hopefully tomorrow you will be in a better mood.

:D:D Goodnight Craig.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

You are the one talking rubbish!, speaking of rubbish that describes Dalcio and is the reason he hasn't featured!. 

Still rubbish talk, Dalcio is an attacking midfilder flogged to the left wing by PC and now LB by Murty. And obviously Murty must be rubbish if he thinks Dalcio deserves a place in the plane. But alas, far less ill will on here untowards certain players than over on FF. Must be a miserable life supporting Rangers for some people.

IMHO, a good workout for the team, even though Mineiro didn't look like a tough opponent alltogether. Corinthians will be different, yet, we'll take a win and three points nonetheless.

Beating a Brazilian team can't be bad.

Did more regulars play in the 2nd half?

I don't know why we persist with Kranjcar. I've never seen him have a good game in a Rangers jersey and always seems to tire quickly.

Who said Dalcio wasn't mince? He's utter pish.

Just watched the highlights. We looked poor in the 1st half but a lot better in the 2nd half. I really hope we can keep a good of Windass until a manager can come in and steady the ship and get him playing with some consistency.

Maybe with Goss we have someone who can whip in decent set pieces.