Rangers 2 (Morelos, Tavernier) v Aberdeen 0

The bottom line is that the huns just have better players than we do. They have proved that pretty emphatically the three times we have played them this season. They are not great players but they have proved they are better than what we have. They had a load of players out injured tonight (off the top of my head Dorrans, Jack, Alves, Miller, Wilson and Wallace)...yet they still routinely rolled us over. Their squad is stronger and deeper too. The cunts have had a very good January transfer window.

I now fully expect them to finish second. They proved they have a bit of bottle when they bossed Celtic in the second half at Parkhead last month and came away with a deserved draw. I absolutely detest the cunts and it sticks in my throat to say it but unfortunately they are a better team than us.

:lol:

Decent performance last night. Should have had it buried at about 4-0 but just couldn’t get the extra goals. 

Another notable mention to the referee. I honestly can’t think of a single game this season where a team has been allowed to pull, kick, climb all over players and never get booked. It would be interesting to see stats about the average team bookings and then booking against when playing against Rangers.

4 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Decent performance last night. Should have had it buried at about 4-0 but just couldn’t get the extra goals. 

Another notable mention to the referee. I honestly can’t think of a single game this season where a team has been allowed to pull, kick, climb all over players and never get booked. It would be interesting to see stats about the average team bookings and then booking against when playing against Rangers.

The ref was absolutely shocking yet again!, we have players out injured because opposition players are allowed to assault our players!

I hope that this result has finally buried the myth of McInnes.

(Not that I ever wanted him i/c at Ibrox.)

From what I can see, from his games against us, and leaving aside the obligatory hammerthrowing, in which every team is permitted to indulge when playing Rangers, he has a Plan A.

When his Plan A fails, he switches to Plan B, which is to do Plan A worse.

Edited by Uilleam

12 hours ago, craig said:

Long delay, just like the Killie game.... we will likely miss it....

12 hours ago, craig said:

Yasssss !!!!!  2-0 Tavernier from the penalty !! :D

I like to think you played your part in that goal.

25 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The ref was absolutely shocking yet again!, we have players out injured because opposition players are allowed to assault our players!

Out of interest, did the ref even book the keeper for their penalty?